My wife is on her first date without me tonight.

It happened.

I lost contact with the wife about 10pm last night after she'd messaged me telling me how well it was going. The next thing I heard from her was a text message at 1am this morning telling me she was on her way home and that she had "done the deed". She said she had fucked him but he hadn't cum inside of her. She told me it was the best sex she had had in a long time (at no offense to me, she said - and of course none was taken) but that it just felt incredible and liberating having another man inside of her. She said she really enjoyed just having sex, no emotion etc.

And she's up for doing it again.
It happened.

I lost contact with the wife about 10pm last night after she'd messaged me telling me how well it was going. The next thing I heard from her was a text message at 1am this morning telling me she was on her way home and that she had "done the deed". She said she had fucked him but he hadn't cum inside of her. She told me it was the best sex she had had in a long time (at no offense to me, she said - and of course none was taken) but that it just felt incredible and liberating having another man inside of her. She said she really enjoyed just having sex, no emotion etc.

Congrats all the best again. Now she is more empowered but will she make him cum in her ? Suspense..

It happened.

Sounds like a perfect night all around!! Hopefully this is only the beginning.

It happened.

Congratulations

It happened.

Excellent... i still fondly recall my wife's first time out with her bf alone.... I was horny n hard all the time she was gone. I listened intently to her telling me the entire evenings events.... we were both so horny.. I slid her panties off ..the aroma was strong... I licked her pussy and settled in on her clit, she came right away... her contraction pushed out some of his cum.. I lined up and ised his cum for lube, ... I came so hard in just a few minutes... good fun!

Hmmmm...so, its your thought tgat she's UP to something not business related?
Perhaps a seduction and a ferocious fucking
or 3?
Maybe she'll leave her phone on, so you can
enjoy her taking a big cock,...several times?

Reactions: WaltHardman
My wife just left on a two week long business trip. She loves to flirt and I suspect that she will have a lot of fun while off on this trip.
You saidxshe just left for a two week.business trip. I hope she took some very SEXY oufits and LINGERIE . Unexpected business SEX can be AWESOME . My wife has had a few very intense BUSINESS TRIP SEX..Some times when she goes on a business trip she locks me up. The unexpected sex can be a m azimg a women get hit in in a hotel.bar which becomes a night of sex or thenext dsy. Mybwife had this happen .She said it was so diffent a total stangeryet something about tge inexpected FUCKING .Mde ir so much more intense. She has been Fucked a few times that way. She travels twice a year to the same place and Fucks the same guy . She says it really makes her trip.very rewarding

You saidxshe just left for a two week.business trip. I hope she took some very SEXY oufits and LINGERIE . Unexpected business SEX can be AWESOME . My wife has had a few very intense BUSINESS TRIP SEX..Some times when she goes on a business trip she locks me up. The unexpected sex can be a m azimg a women get hit in in a hotel.bar which becomes a night of sex or thenext dsy. Mybwife had this happen .She said it was so diffent a total stangeryet something about tge inexpected FUCKING .Mde ir so much more intense. She has been Fucked a few times that way. She travels twice a year to the same place and Fucks the same guy . She says it really makes her trip.very rewarding
Great story. I am really hoping my wife will find a man with a cock bigger than mine to enjoy while she is away.

Great story. I am really hoping my wife will find a man with a cock bigger than mine to enjoy while she is away.
The Hotwife lifestyle has been great for us b.very rewarding. We habmve changed for the better we eat better take care of our selves . My hotwife has really toned up her body dresses sexier. Even he casual.outfits are sexier tight jeans form.fiiting tops our sex life haschanged forvthe better..we both agree we could never go back

Not on this trip yet, but on two different trips to Beloit, she met with a guy and they went to her room and she set up her phone on a tele-video chat and I could watch and listen.
No i have not done that. My qife calls or texts me at the beginning if she going to.stay a while she tects me then texts me when shes heading home

It happened.

Lucky guy!! We want know more about it!