My Wife Just Left for a Date With a Stranger on Valentine's Day

Becky and this guy Jackson have been chatting on a dating app for a week or so now. He's aware of our marriage and the arrangement we have. He still wanted to meet her and we decided that it would be hot for her to go out with him on Valentine's Day. So she got all dressed up, hair and make up done and she's gone off to meet him, leaving the house about fifteen minutes ago.

She should be at the bar now. With him.

I have no idea where the night is going to end. Both Becky and Jackson are fully aware that they can do whatever they wish and that the night can go wherever they want it to. I don't know whether they will end the night in a hotel, at our house or in a back alley in the middle of town somewhere. All I know for certain is that I am going to be spending the next few hours as hard as a rock wondering what is happening.

My wife is spending Valentine's Day with her bf, but she still managed to find time to wish me a Happy Valentine's Day. This sounds strange to those not in the lifestyle but it's heartfelt on both our parts. It's also helpful to me as the first quarter is always my busiest time of year. It's a relief not to have to worry about this stuff. I loved the little vid of the new lingerie she'll be wearing for her bf tonight. Even though we're far apart this year her bf texted that he'll video tape the proceedings so I don't feel left out.

Becky and this guy Jackson have been chatting on a dating app for a week or so now. He's aware of our marriage and the arrangement we have. He still wanted to meet her and we decided that it would be hot for her to go out with him on Valentine's Day. So she got all dressed up, hair and make up done and she's gone off to meet him, leaving the house about fifteen minutes ago.

I have no idea where the night is going to end. Both Becky and Jackson are fully aware that they can do whatever they wish and that the night can go wherever they want it to. I don't know whether they will end the night in a hotel, at our house or in a back alley in the middle of town somewhere. All I know for certain is that I am going to be spending the next few hours as hard as a rock wondering what is happening.
isn´t that really a sad story and a low in your life?

How did it go? Sex on Valentine’s Day is amazing. I had a 3 some without my husband on Valentine’s Day this year, definitely one of the best gifts ever.

My wite told me this morning that she has some valentines gifts she has to take care of tonight. Said she will be home late. I will get my gift when she sits that red, swollen, used dripping pussy on my face tonight. ❤️❤️
Yes! That will definitely be a gift!❤️

I had to be overseas on a work trip one Valentines so I suggested to my wife that she should celebrate with a guy who had fucked her before. I had no internet connection where I was so had to make do with the pics and independent debriefs from them later. Great debriefs although they had slightly different stories about who came where 👿💖

Reactions: robbiewillsucku