My wife wants to go.black.any advise she wants a gentleman not thug she has never had a black.man

Like anything else, take your time, and find a great one..Many good black men that will be happy to take care of her for you,and especially for her. Wife was with 11 different men, most quite a few times. Her regular she was with for 5 years, even took a mini vacation with him. Many great experiences, both in and out of bed.

My wife has been fortunate to have some great guys over the years. She does the picking and choosing,and I can only think of one time she did a one off that wasn't good. She takes her time looking and gets to know them first before offering it up to them. Like memories said there are many great guys out there to take care of her both in and out of the bedroom

Like anything else, take your time, and find a great one..Many good black men that will be happy to take care of her for you,and especially for her. Wife was with 11 different men, most quite a few times. Her regular she was with for 5 years, even took a mini vacation with him. Many great experiences, both in and out of bed.
Definitely the way to do things. Let HER pick the guy that does it for her and a long term relationship may be the result!! They are the best. J (the wife)

Reactions: Elja1
Start with older black bulls, bit if she have someone in mind that bull should be her first he will introduce her to other bulls ...