my x and I called it fishing.

We live fairly close to the airport in our area. She would get her sexy outfit on and I would drop her off at one of the nicer hotels by the airport. She would go into the bar and grab a stool and order a drink. I would leave and go to a place that I hung out in for a beer or two.. After about 1 hour or so I would drive back to the hotel and grab a stool where I could watch her have other men buy her drinks or just sit with her and talk. She would tell them she was suppose to pick me up at the airport but my flight was delayed for 3 or 4 hours and she didn't want to drive all they way back home. If the guy had a room and she thought she might do something with the guy she would ask for a shot. at that point they would get up and leave. If possible we would meet in the lobby and she would tell me what room. we had agreed she would limit her time to 1 hour. saying she wanted get back to the airport before I got in. a few times it took a little longer if she was enjoying herself. I would be horny as hell and she would tell me all about the guy and how good he was. Almost all the guys were married. and she actually gave our phone number to one who she hooked up a few times. Believe me I really like watchhing her get fucked but this was kinda of cool too. Seeing her talking to a stranger and them working hard to get in her pants. She didn't always find the right guy and other nights two or three different guys would compete for attention. And yes we had escape sign if she needed to be rescued

We live fairly close to the airport in our area. She would get her sexy outfit on and I would drop her off at one of the nicer hotels by the airport. She would go into the bar and grab a stool and order a drink. I would leave and go to a place that I hung out in for a beer or two.. After about 1 hour or so I would drive back to the hotel and grab a stool where I could watch her have other men buy her drinks or just sit with her and talk. She would tell them she was suppose to pick me up at the airport but my flight was delayed for 3 or 4 hours and she didn't want to drive all they way back home. If the guy had a room and she thought she might do something with the guy she would ask for a shot. at that point they would get up and leave. If possible we would meet in the lobby and she would tell me what room. we had agreed she would limit her time to 1 hour. saying she wanted get back to the airport before I got in. a few times it took a little longer if she was enjoying herself. I would be horny as hell and she would tell me all about the guy and how good he was. Almost all the guys were married. and she actually gave our phone number to one who she hooked up a few times. Believe me I really like watchhing her get fucked but this was kinda of cool too. Seeing her talking to a stranger and them working hard to get in her pants. She didn't always find the right guy and other nights two or three different guys would compete for attention. And yes we had escape sign if she needed to be rescued
Pretty hot! Naughty little fuck slut! 😉😋😋

a little dangerous, but i, still, like it.