Naked couple

MMF or FFm?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been for walks, naked, in the past with a few different partners, and got caught naked many, many times. Each time has been different in the outcome. Some have been intrigued by the fact we were naked in a semi rural place MANY have wanted to join us and some (only very few) have taken offence at us being fully nude and asked us to9 cover up. Walking naked in and around semi public places here in the UK is not ileagal but if seen then it is deemed decent to try and cover up, just carry a pair of shorts and a long T shirt. Mostly when we have asked "do you want us to cover up?" they have said "No its ok" and carried on walking, but kept starring back at us. Naked beaches are very similar and as long as every one has the same idea its more the "textiles" that wonder if they should keep their clothes on or not

I've said this on here a few times now but a couple months ago we were on vacation in Florida and hit the nude beach and walking around naked in front of everyone was one of the hottest experience of my life
I struggle to control my erection on a nudist beach. It's not the other naked people that turns me on, but the knowledge that they're looking at my wife and I.