[NEED HELP] Is my wife going to fuck other guys?

I have 21y and my gf is 20y old, we are together for almost 3 years now, I am her first bf.
I started giving her clues that I would like to see her wirth other man, she was looking on that as something wrong, she told me that she couldn't do that ever because she knows that she would blame herself after the sex.
Our sex is not the great for her, As she openly said I am not enough for her (penis size) and she sometimes when she is fucking with me she fantasies about other mans.

After some time some things changed, 2 months ago I decided to try again to tell her about my cuckold fantasy and I asked her if she wants open relationship from her side so she could have anyone and I will be hers only, she liked that, and from that moment she is telling me that she wants to fuck someone else but she is not 100% sure if she should do that and she only has that wish when she is horny, when she is not, she doesn't want anyone else.

She was obsessed with me, she never went anywhere without me, whoever texted her she blocked him because of me, she didn't want to look at anyone, but from then (when I decided to ask her for open relationship) she is starting to look at other man, to fantasise about them etc..

Is she ever going to take an action and have someone or no? Whats your opinion? What should I do?

Well i am not an expert but what do you really want ? Do you want to have a open relationship? Because it sounds a bit hesitant. If yes, Then be prepared for her to fuck others yes , but even then you can still talk about how you see this open relationship and what both sides want. Maybe even set up some rules , agreements or something like that. You both have to have some kind of consent on how you both see this open relationship.

Talk to her and ask her about her view on this. Ask her the questions you ask here and you Will have your answer.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
I want her to have other guys, but the problem is that she has days when she is telling me that she wants other guys so bad and after some time, she doesn't want it anymore, I just don't know what to expect, she get so horny when we have sex when I mention the guys that she likes

I have 21y and my gf is 20y old, we are together for almost 3 years now, I am her first bf.
I started giving her clues that I would like to see her wirth other man, she was looking on that as something wrong, she told me that she couldn't do that ever because she knows that she would blame herself after the sex.
Our sex is not the great for her, As she openly said I am not enough for her (penis size) and she sometimes when she is fucking with me she fantasies about other mans.

After some time some things changed, 2 months ago I decided to try again to tell her about my cuckold fantasy and I asked her if she wants open relationship from her side so she could have anyone and I will be hers only, she liked that, and from that moment she is telling me that she wants to fuck someone else but she is not 100% sure if she should do that and she only has that wish when she is horny, when she is not, she doesn't want anyone else.

She was obsessed with me, she never went anywhere without me, whoever texted her she blocked him because of me, she didn't want to look at anyone, but from then (when I decided to ask her for open relationship) she is starting to look at other man, to fantasise about them etc..

Is she ever going to take an action and have someone or no? Whats your opinion? What should I do?
You can choose threesome (MFM)types something Where you and other Strenger like me one by one or together fuck her .and now you tired and not interested do anything so strenger fuck her and you can watch .

Your title used the term "wife" but your description is that of a GF. Which is it? It's an important distinction. A GF who isn't satisfied with you sexually and is encouraged to find other guys, WILL FIND other guys. Eventually one of them may satisfy her sexually and intellectually and she can dump you and spend her life with him. A "wife" is committed to a husband and is more likely to stick around, but at your young ages she could bail out of the relationship early on as well. The problem you have is her dissatisfaction with your sex life already. NOT GOOD. A wife who just wants to explore sex with other guys but enjoys sex with her husband is WAY different than a wife who isn't satisfied at home. This goes double for a woman who's only 20.

At your young age I would limit the openness, Have fun but keep as a shared experience and away from home/regular close contacts with your girl. Go for a regular bull whom has no interest in anything more than a casual sexual relationship/ friendship for example. Otherwise you have more chance of losing her if you’re doing pretty much anything goes. You mentioned that she was committed. She won’t necessarily respect you over time as you haven’t built up years of trust and levels of commitment to each other. Maintain commitment and if you wish to explore other avenues do it together and plan ahead carefully. Open relationships at your age often don’t work well. I’ve been there myself. If however it’s more about the sex and experiences and a happy long life together is not really one of your priorities together then go for it. You have to decide what risks you’re willing to take.

At your young age I would limit the openness, Have fun but keep as a shared experience and away from home/regular close contacts with your girl. Go for a regular bull whom has no interest in anything more than a casual sexual relationship/ friendship for example. Otherwise you have more chance of losing her if you’re doing pretty much anything goes. You mentioned that she was committed. She won’t necessarily respect you over time as you haven’t built up years of trust and levels of commitment to each other. Maintain commitment and if you wish to explore other avenues do it together and plan ahead carefully. Open relationships at your age often don’t work well. I’ve been there myself. If however it’s more about the sex and experiences and a happy long life together is not really one of your priorities together then go for it. You have to decide what risks you’re willing to take.
I was listening to you and we did it!
She found the bull which were not interesed in any type of relationship, only sex. Also she mentioned to him that she is only available for casual sex.
She did it!
I mean I thought I would be more jealous but when she was home all wet from him I was feeling great. We had amazing sex.

She is obviously very tempted

I want her to have other guys, but the problem is that she has days when she is telling me that she wants other guys so bad and after some time, she doesn't want it anymore, I just don't know what to expect, she get so horny when we have sex when I mention the guys that she likes
try to get her to try it once. if she liked it, great. if not, then she will know, for sure, one way or the other.

try to get her to try it once. if she liked it, great. if not, then she will know, for sure, one way or the other.
tell me you want her to have the freedom to suck and fuck any cock she wants. That you want her to ride your face after each time she fucks other cocks. Later she can ride your cock while sharing the details with you. You will also enjoy her jacking your cock off while she shares the details so she knows how much you want her to fuck other cocks.

Reactions: dickhurtz

let her have fun...i wish my first hubby let me go...