Hello! We are in Las Vegas also.
Champion Welcome Aboard GIF by Simon Super Rabbit
Welcome to the forum! There's a few of us here from Vegas.

Beautiful Big Cock ! Been trying to get wife to be Hot Wife - we visit Vegas from LA and go to shows - would like to see more body pics - she likes blonde hair / blue eye / athletic guys - can you provide other stats etc - I would get Vegas Hotel and tell her I have in room massage for her - you can cum and start massage and go from there - she will have been drinking to get her relaxed - here are some pics
Lovely lips on that pussy

Vegas bull here. Always happy to meet with ladies visiting this amazing city.
Hi Vegas Bull - Can you provide stats and description? My wife likes Cali surfer type - tall 6' 3 - athletic / muscular body - blonde hair / blue eyes - nice thick / long cut cock with mushroom head - Does that describe you?

Hi Vegas Bull - Can you provide stats and description? My wife likes Cali surfer type - tall 6' 3 - athletic / muscular body - blonde hair / blue eyes - nice thick / long cut cock with mushroom head - Does that describe you?
No, not entirely. I'm athletic, but average in body at the moment. I'm 6'2", brown hair, hazel eyes, thick long cock.

It might work - would need to see face pic and body then I would know for sure - do you have massage table to bring to Vegas hotel?

On the road in Vegas this week. Fit M experienced with wive alone as well as hubby watching or helping. Happy to meet for a drink and go from there....

Hi all,

My wife Jo (aka JoJo) and I (David) are visiting from Canada to the NYC area this week and Vegas the following week. We’re looking to dip our beaks back into the Lifestyle after the first time in a while, so let me know if you’d be interested in meeting up. She’s curvy and bicurious. We’d prefer stable couples to cut down on drama. Because this website is klunky on mobile, feel free to connect with us via Jo’s sn on Kik (saffronita). In the meantime, here’s an appetizer.

Attachments

• 171F8E1E-4221-48EA-B5CC-54AF3365C2F6.jpeg
    171F8E1E-4221-48EA-B5CC-54AF3365C2F6.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 76
  • FAA0FC87-5F91-483A-9203-5FB73165BC54.jpeg
    FAA0FC87-5F91-483A-9203-5FB73165BC54.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 58
Hey I'm Nas I'm into BDSM live in Las Vegas I'm just looking for New friends with benefits/or girlfriend who's willing to be sexdoll/cum dumpster

Attachments

• IMG_20221002_065348_193.jpg
    IMG_20221002_065348_193.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 32