Hey young latin bull here looking for a nice couple or wife to chat and get to know and hopefully play. I love traveling too open to going to you if u can host or get a hotel. Im into being playing with her open to a bi couple love to try a live in bull situation or breeding love to help a couple have a baby. Also love to go to a lifestyle resort with a couple or nude beach be fun hope we can chat

Beautiful Big Cock ! Been trying to get wife to be Hot Wife - we visit Vegas from LA and go to shows - would like to see more body pics - she likes blonde hair / blue eye / athletic guys - can you provide other stats etc - I would get Vegas Hotel and tell her I have in room massage for her - you can cum and start massage and go from there - she will have been drinking to get her relaxed - here are some pics
Yes please Hit me up

Holding a predator/prey play in vegas on June 24th. Looking for men (predators) and women (prey) that want to step it up a notch and do something just a little more kinky. It's a roleplay, safe, and consensual with all the "i's" dotted and "T's" crossed. It will be an outdoor night event that is basically a free for all. All people attending have to be approved first by others. No cost, no money exchanged, and several different types of safe words in play.

Beautiful Big Cock ! Been trying to get wife to be Hot Wife - we visit Vegas from LA and go to shows - would like to see more body pics - she likes blonde hair / blue eye / athletic guys - can you provide other stats etc - I would get Vegas Hotel and tell her I have in room massage for her - you can cum and start massage and go from there - she will have been drinking to get her relaxed - here are some pics
Love pussy needs eaten

im accross the country working and my wife is lonely and very horny. Ive convinced her to let her inner slut out. if in vegas area dm for info

Attachments

• image_edited.jpg
    image_edited.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 28
I live in Vegas and need a hot wife, cool couple, or someone to get me off ☺️👍

Attachments

• IMG_20200718_004325-01.jpeg
    IMG_20200718_004325-01.jpeg
    907.8 KB · Views: 25
  • PXL_20230721_181738402.jpg
    PXL_20230721_181738402.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 20