New and Searching

R&Rlove

Couple
From
CA, US
Mar 19, 2022
California, USA
I am looking to get my wife into the Stag/Vixen lifestyle. We have never done anything like this. It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. The idea of my wife getting sexual pleasures from other women (her current preference) and men (my idea) excites me more than I can explain. I want to watch, join, control, and take picutes/ videos during some, especially the first, of these encounters. We talk about it in the bedroom some and she has shown some serious interest recently even asking serious questions like how I'd feel about another man penetration her. She very much loves to please me and I know how I want the first encounter to happen. Because she is very nervous and not likely to lean into it I know it's up to me to get the ball rolling and I KNOW she will enjoy herself with the right person. Discussions, input, and questions are welcome but please be respectful. I intend to post some sexy/ revealing pictures of her on here but unless we actually get into the lifestyle they will not show her face unless she is completely covered. I am actually looking for a man right now but I know SHE really wants to have a sexual experience with a woman. Seems a little backwards I know but it is how it is. That's enough for one message, if you actually read all of this but a winky face at the beginning of your post.

I am looking to get my wife into the Stag/Vixen lifestyle. We have never done anything like this. It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. The idea of my wife getting sexual pleasures from other women (her current preference) and men (my idea) excites me more than I can explain. I want to watch, join, control, and take picutes/ videos during some, especially the first, of these encounters. We talk about it in the bedroom some and she has shown some serious interest recently even asking serious questions like how I'd feel about another man penetration her. She very much loves to please me and I know how I want the first encounter to happen. Because she is very nervous and not likely to lean into it I know it's up to me to get the ball rolling and I KNOW she will enjoy herself with the right person. Discussions, input, and questions are welcome but please be respectful. I intend to post some sexy/ revealing pictures of her on here but unless we actually get into the lifestyle they will not show her face unless she is completely covered. I am actually looking for a man right now but I know SHE really wants to have a sexual experience with a woman. Seems a little backwards I know but it is how it is. That's enough for one message, if you actually read all of this but a winky face at the beginning of your post.
😉 Myself and my husband are the same. We're not quite ready to do anything with other people, but get really turned on talking about it. ,😊. I always imagined an extra person with us would be male - that's what we've always talked about. Recently though, it's turned more towards a female - I like the idea of being undressed and caressed by a woman, whilst hubby watches. I've been more attracted to women on here than some of the men, so I understand where your wife is coming from. It's all very exciting and exhilarating, such a turn on.🤗 . I'm happy to chat (or talk dirty)!(Mrs ©©)

😉 Myself and my husband are the same. We're not quite ready to do anything with other people, but get really turned on talking about it. ,😊. I always imagined an extra person with us would be male - that's what we've always talked about. Recently though, it's turned more towards a female - I like the idea of being undressed and caressed by a woman, whilst hubby watches. I've been more attracted to women on here than some of the men, so I understand where your wife is coming from. It's all very exciting and exhilarating, such a turn on.🤗 . I'm happy to chat (or talk dirty)!(Mrs ©©)
It's always great to find people in a similar situation. Yes my wife feels a strong desire to try out a "lesbian phase" so to speak. She wants to make out with another woman and she says that if they're attracted to one another (enough to makeout) she doesn't know if she could stop herself from going further. I love the thought of it and would love to watch and join in of course! At least get to touch or help take care of my wife if not both women. But for some reason I personally want to share her with another man even more. It's strange I want a female 3rd so bad for her because I want her to get what she wants. But I also want what I want and she's crazy supportive. Her only issues with another man is not knowing if she can handle all the attention. Makes her more nervous.

maybe look for a bi-couple so both of you can suck and play
I like the thought of that too but I think I'd like to start with just sharing each other first. It seems like a smaller step for some reason. 3 is smaller than 4 I guess. It also seems to me that finding a guy willing to join with my wife (because she's smokin) would be much easier than finding a two different people that both of US also like equally and who reciprocate the same attraction back.

It's always great to find people in a similar situation. Yes my wife feels a strong desire to try out a "lesbian phase" so to speak. She wants to make out with another woman and she says that if they're attracted to one another (enough to makeout) she doesn't know if she could stop herself from going further. I love the thought of it and would love to watch and join in of course! At least get to touch or help take care of my wife if not both women. But for some reason I personally want to share her with another man even more. It's strange I want a female 3rd so bad for her because I want her to get what she wants. But I also want what I want and she's crazy supportive. Her only issues with another man is not knowing if she can handle all the attention. Makes her more nervous.
I feel that 2 men (even though 1 is my husband) could be a little overwhelming. I'm not saying I wouldn't be into it, but it's daunting. The right woman though, who can be sensitive and understanding, is less intimidating. We have considered, and talked about, another couple - that way you get the best of both worlds!🤗(Mrs ©©)

I feel that 2 men (even though 1 is my husband) could be a little overwhelming. I'm not saying I wouldn't be into it, but it's daunting. The right woman though, who can be sensitive and understanding, is less intimidating. We have considered, and talked about, another couple - that way you get the best of both worlds!🤗(Mrs ©©)
I guess that's true. If you find the right couple they are more likely to be respectful of boundaries, insecurities, and you can easily sub someone out when one of you feels overwhelmed and join back in from a less daunting perspective/ position.

I guess that's true. If you find the right couple they are more likely to be respectful of boundaries, insecurities, and you can easily sub someone out when one of you feels overwhelmed and join back in from a less daunting perspective/ position.
Hah, I like the idea of being 'subbed' out. Makes it sound like a football match or something 😄. A good point though. (Mrs ©©)

Reactions: R&Rlove

;) I see your in CA. I am too. Southern? Perhaps if you show me a picture and I tease with sexual innuendo that will move things forward. Please let me know your thoughts.

😉, yes she sounds so hot, I carnt wait to hear more from her/your experiences im currently trying to convince my gorgeous wife to fuck other men.

Your wife is beautiful! I mean, she looks like a kick-ass lady. Bring her in on the conversation here and let her immerse herself in the subculture before the lifestyle. I am doing that with my wife...slowly. My wife is at that same point of almost desperately wanting to experience another woman. While she will flirt with guys all day long, she clams up and gets red-faced around women she is attracted to...I tease her about it a lot. Do not use her want for a woman as your "in" to get her with another man after. Instead, use it as a way of opening her up to the life of enjoyment. By supporting her female with female experience you are supporting her adventure, as a couple. What a fun time!