Please fuck her and make her beg for your big dick for over 25 years she has put up with my little 4 inches ! Imagine how she would feel with real man dick ! Poor lady that is it ! Usually go to wildwood for 5-7 days every summer where are you even if we can’t stay with you we can get hotel near you and meet up and sexy dress no panties for you !

Attachments

• F1B3CD6A-6C78-4B86-8ABF-AD66BD10B09F.jpeg
    F1B3CD6A-6C78-4B86-8ABF-AD66BD10B09F.jpeg
    640.1 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: Visitor12
Please fuck her and make her beg for your big dick for over 25 years she has put up with my little 4 inches ! Imagine how she would feel with real man dick ! Poor lady that is it ! Usually go to wildwood for 5-7 days every summer where are you even if we can’t stay with you we can get hotel near you and meet up and sexy dress no panties for you !
How about my dick ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-231832_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-231832_Instagram.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 156
Lmao you never pleased her give her to a real man and I’ll show you what she needs

Hello!
33yo European on business trip here in NJ!
Looking for a cuckold couple/hotwife. 100% clean aaaand no risk of pregnancy due to a vasectomy some years ago!

Usually free on the weekends and evenings!

Hey young latin bull here in nj looking for a nice couple or wife to chat and get to know and hopefully play. I love traveling too open to going to you if u can host or get a hotel. Im into being playing with her open to a bi couple love to try a live in bull situation or breeding love to help a couple have a baby. Also love to go to a lifestyle resort with a couple or nude beach be fun hope we can chat

Reactions: Youngcubangirl
Traveling bull here, this week in NJ/PA. Always happy to connect while on the road (and have also enjoyed some regulars traveling with me, other the years).

Picture 9.jpg

Reactions: GodessandCuck