New to being a cuckold should I be jealous of the bull?

Her being able to receive physical pleasure and satisfaction from someone who can actually provide her with that in order to fulfill her needs is the most important part of the entire thing. Plus its incredibly arousing to see her achieve that level of satisfaction, just to see the expressions on her face and hear the noises that she makes that I could never hope to give her. Seeing her reach that entire level far beyond anything you could ever physically provide her with and allowing her to do that and to achieve her physical needs will actually go a very long way in improving the relationship. The bulls will fuck her and leave her a sticky, quivering mess and satisfy all her physical needs but you will still be there to support her and love her and give her the understanding that she needs every bit as much as physical satisfaction. So just sit back and enjoy the show! :cool:
Superbly explained and written.

Reactions: cuck_couple989
Greetings to interesting people,
I love the people of this lifestyle,
I went to something beautiful,
it's nice to be a friend, and enjoy this,
When we agree,
with the gentleman I'm coming to some drink, we talk,
and then we go to their home.
When I come in, the lady is greeted by me, greet me as if the husband is not here with us,
I'm sitting with her in the armchair, sitting in my lap ...
She skirts her dress, and stays in a challenging sexy dress,
He praised the gentleman by flawlessly arranging hair around the pizza.
I'm training and starting to play,
I ask her to spread her legs and watch as I enter her,
She asks her to keep her feet high enough to make her easier!
After we leave the room, she asks for us to drink,
to "clean up" the pizza, to tell him he will not get a pistol for a while if he does not do it well and does not clean up my dick either.
She stays lying, that he comes clean and maybe gets fucked,
He is grateful to me, he leaves me, I thank him for driving me to the house,
I'm sending it to her, to handle her tongue and to have her to ...

I have to agree with most of the posts. Jealously is the main driving emotion for a cuck. It's how you deal with it that makes it a positive or a negative. You can either get upset and let it destroy your relationship. Or use it to make your relationship stronger by being a better husband, friend, and lover.

Hi everyone I’m new to this however I have just become a cuckold from wife ho now loves fucking guys with me doing as she says like fetching her water or holding her legs up whilst she’s been taken by her bull. Been a long time coming, but now I am a secondary lover in the bedroom. We had a threesome last Saturday however I had no sex whatsoever and she completely ignored me and concentrated on her bull which was a huge turn on. I am away working this weekend but she is going into town and fucking her bull from last weekend on Saturday and Sunday, is this too soon or should I not even be thinking that as a cuckold? It’s a huge turn on but can’t help but feel a bit jealous. We have been married for 7 years? Is this normal to be jealous?!
In my opinion, yes it’s normal , did you set up any parameters or does she call all the shots. My ex wife , I’m an NXCUCK, when we played , we played together, but she was the primary focus , and I would let her go see her bulls when it suited us both , it was a super turn on when she would phone me and tell me a stranger was picking up on her and have her phone me as everything went down , eventually coming home and riding my face with a fresh fucked strangers cum in her. After she became a wanton whore and quit coming home , that was it for me . But maybe I wasn’t cut out for being a hermit or a cuckold.

There will be times you will be jealous and humbled. This can be a big turn on to a cuckold. My wife understands this but makes sure to never put me in a situation where I could think our relationship could be threatened.
Be prepared as best you can to experience a plethora of conflicting emotions. Excitement, angst, jealousy, anger, turned on, etc. will work out in the end.

Our first time , we had to travel about 35 miles to the big town , Kansas City as we lived in the country. We went to the Black gentleman’s apartment where he fucked my wife thoroughly twice with a cream pie, and I sucked his cock some. She was totally taken by him and she had a doctors appointment in his area in just a couple days . So naturally she mentioned she would be in the area. We had already kind of settled that the three of us were comfortable with each other and wanted to continue things , so she went , told me what a great fuck he was again and we invited him to our house. Soon it was weekends. It all worked out , at least till he moved on anyway.

Jealousy is not only normal it’s ESSENTIAL! To me. Jealousy is the fuel that drives the cuckold . Jealousy is the most powerful aphrodisiac known to man. There is no greater turn on than the overwhelming jealousy of watching the woman you love pleasure and Be pleasured by another man . Especially when you KNOW she prefers HIM over you in bed and you can’t compete with him when it comes to giving her pleasure. The power of that is truly AWESOME ! And it’s addictive. By all means BE jealous , and ENJOY The feeling.
WoW this is a new perspective, I had not thought of it that way. But you are right. (thumbs Up)

Hi everyone I’m new to this however I have just become a cuckold from wife ho now loves fucking guys with me doing as she says like fetching her water or holding her legs up whilst she’s been taken by her bull. Been a long time coming, but now I am a secondary lover in the bedroom. We had a threesome last Saturday however I had no sex whatsoever and she completely ignored me and concentrated on her bull which was a huge turn on. I am away working this weekend but she is going into town and fucking her bull from last weekend on Saturday and Sunday, is this too soon or should I not even be thinking that as a cuckold? It’s a huge turn on but can’t help but feel a bit jealous. We have been married for 7 years? Is this normal to be jealous?!
While I'm new to the community, as a prospective Bull, I can say that it depends on what you two want. If you agreed beforehand that her needs would always come first, or that humiliation would happen, thn no, you be a good little Cuck and do as you're told.

I also thing it's being envious, watching your wife with a well hung guy what cuck wouldn't want to trade places with him?

Reactions: rocco