New to the fantasy. PM me here

Hi,
I've been lurking here a lot and decided to post. Need a buddy to talk me about the cuckold lifestyle and how my gf (who is innocent and shy) would react to sharing her. Would love to talk with y'all.
Thanks.

Reactions: Mr Rain
Hi,
I've been lurking here a lot and decided to post. Need a buddy to talk me about the cuckold lifestyle and how my gf (who is innocent and shy) would react to sharing her. Would love to talk with y'all.
Thanks.
I'm a bull, so can't really give you advice on that, other than ask her how she'd feel about another guy seeing her nude. Or perhaps close to nude as long as she got to see some of him. I've never been in your situation though so I'm sure that's not the best advice

i dont think its easy to tell if a girl will like it unless you have discovered something that one might consider kinky. If so, regardless of the kink, it is rather easy. Just bring up the kink sometimes when it is common - maybe, when u have sex, and if she responds positively, approach her about it. How soon you approach the ? totally depends on her response.
Wait until you see a physical reaction before you ask her to do it, ex) if u chat about it as fantasy and her pussy is wet soon afterwards (1-2 min), then you know she is thinking about it.