Help beginning the lifestyle

M29 from glasgow here, and I want to be a cuckold but my gf isn't that much in to sex but when we do she's freaky wanting to try new stuff that I've never asked her to do in all honesty I see her as very vanilla and have gave up trying to introduce new stuff, I want to bring up her sleeping with someone else but find if difficult to even try bring it up, sorry if this isn't the correct place to post and thanks in advance.

M29 from glasgow here, and I want to be a cuckold but my gf isn't that much in to sex but when we do she's freaky wanting to try new stuff that I've never asked her to do in all honesty I see her as very vanilla and have gave up trying to introduce new stuff, I want to bring up her sleeping with someone else but find if difficult to even try bring it up, sorry if this isn't the correct place to post and thanks in advance.
Maybe just be honest and ask her if she would like to try having sex with someone else Glasgow. See where it goes from there.

I had to accept this kind of kink or lifestyle takes time. For me I bought a dildo type of toy and my wife found it. I couldn’t talk about it until a year later. It led to us incorporating this into the bedroom. We’re still excited to see where it goes. I dated my wife for 8 years and have been married for a year. I started to have this fantasy early on when we started dating. For me it took time. But honestly I regret not opening up sooner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glasgowguy94
In a similar situation to the op, I've got dildos that the mrs was happy for me to use on her during sex. I asked her in the moment if she enjoyed and wanted more than one cock and she replied yes. This was during the state of her arousol. I've tried bringing the subject up when we're not having sex but can't bring myself to come straight out with it. Is there any other things I could maybe try to get more of a clearer idea into her thinking?

In a similar situation to the op, I've got dildos that the mrs was happy for me to use on her during sex. I asked her in the moment if she enjoyed and wanted more than one cock and she replied yes. This was during the state of her arousol. I've tried bringing the subject up when we're not having sex but can't bring myself to come straight out with it. Is there any other things I could maybe try to get more of a clearer idea into her thinking?
Yes invite One over to give her something to contemplate 😈😈😈😈😏

Reactions: Bernie84
Yes invite One over to give her something to contemplate 😈😈😈😈😏
We've fooled around when my mates been over for a few drinks whilst he's been in a different room e.g toilet but she stops once he's coming back into the room. I don't think she's into him, maybe I need to find the right person. She seems keen at the thought once she's had a few drinks but when I hint at about it when she's sober she changes the subject. I also think that she thinks I want to share with another woman which I know she certainly wouldn't be happy about.

I've suggested we go to a bar and sit separately and she flirts with guys while I watch and she jokingly suggested that I might end up losing her.

I'm really struggling to come straight out and tell her I want to watch her take a proper fucking from another man because everthing has been in jest while we've but been drunk.