Question for the wives

Dangelo

Male
Gold
I have a question for a friend trying to get his wife to have a MFM threesome she likes the idea or it and it turns her on and she almost had one in college but how does he get her to fully go through with it he knows inside she probably still wants it but she’s conservative and religious so what can he do

he must tell her respectfull if she really wants to show how much she,s religious and a good wife she wants to be she must read the bible,and she ,s gonna found several stories where it,s told that a woman must serve her husband without feeling guilty or loosing her faith,if husband ask or demand her for a favour,a bit naughty or risky,she must be aware that many other women at church did this for husband,so demand her to get dressed a bit more risky from now on and she,s gonna be very populair at church and getting nice comments what a goodwife she became for husband,and secretly loves it when pastor shows his blessings

he must tell her respectfull if she really wants to show how much she,s religious and a good wife she wants to be she must read the bible,and she ,s gonna found several stories where it,s told that a woman must serve her husband without feeling guilty or loosing her faith,if husband ask or demand her for a favour,a bit naughty or risky,she must be aware that many other women at church did this for husband,so demand her to get dressed a bit more risky from now on and she,s gonna be very populair at church and getting nice comments what a goodwife she became for husband,and secretly loves it when pastor shows his blessings
Have tried this she will try to pull the a marriage is only between husband and wife and no one else that a union is 2 become 1 he’s tried that

Just to add my two cents as a religious woman who was initially shocked at my husband’s fantasy of sharing me. It took me sometime to deal with the idea. We went as far as role playing but I was adamant that this was the furthest I’d go. Then my husband starting pointing out guys at church that he noticed were checking me out. I dismissed him for quite awhile. Then on day I was at church helping setup for a fundraiser when I noticed I was being helped by one of the guys my hubby pointed out. A younger single gentleman. That’s when I noticed that he was in fact checking me out. On my way home I began thinking about it and suddenly realized how wet I was. It was just a natural thing. I confessed to my husband that night. He truly was alright with it and we had amazing sex that night. It was that night that I felt it was okay. And after much talking with my husband we talked to the young man. And he was our first. Bottom line is if you truly love each other and go into it together it’s a healthy thing. One rule we have though is we both have to agree and it’s never with a married man who’s just cheating on his wife.

In my opinion the these are separate. People can be conservative and still have fun. People in my and my hubby’s everyday life don’t know we are swingers. With a few exceptions. If she is open to the possibility of MFM (my favorite) she should proceed slowly and with caution. If she dives in to fast she and you may regret it. I started some what slow and two and a half decades later I pretty much have no rest and my marriage is stronger than ever. If she wants to contact me personally I’d be happy to give her advice. Sometimes it’s better woman to woman.

In my opinion the these are separate. People can be conservative and still have fun. People in my and my hubby’s everyday life don’t know we are swingers. With a few exceptions. If she is open to the possibility of MFM (my favorite) she should proceed slowly and with caution. If she dives in to fast she and you may regret it. I started some what slow and two and a half decades later I pretty much have no rest and my marriage is stronger than ever. If she wants to contact me personally I’d be happy to give her advice. Sometimes it’s better woman to woman.
I bet your advice would be exactly what she needs to get best results sooner, TY for trying to make this Taboo life better for other wife's,.,

Tell her that exploring sexual experiences is a natural thing, the old attitudes and taboos were instilled by very conservative people, trying to inflict their personal viewpoint and exert their standards on you, using their will trying to control how you think and act. Recognize the oppression they are trying to force upon society, their way is the only way, they know what's right and what's wrong. Do not give them that control, that power of governing your thoughts and decisions, trying to enforce their views of morality on you. Be your own person, do what you want to do without guilt, be bold and go for the opportunities that life presents! Life is to short to be held back by restrictive, limited attitudes that never allowed true freedom of thought and pleasures, if it's thought-provoking, exciting, stimulating, and gets you worked up then go for the opportunity to really experience life, do not hold back, live your fantasies, the greatest regret is not what you have done but what you didn't do forever wondering what if. You own it to yourself to embrace your desires, your opportunities for sexual satisfaction, live your live by your own guidelines not someone else's opinions. Just my thoughts.

I think a lot of wives would love to try swinging, or MFM or cuckolding, but are just too afraid of what others will think if they find out. In reality they are thinking the same thing.

Tell her that exploring sexual experiences is a natural thing, the old attitudes and taboos were instilled by very conservative people, trying to inflict their personal viewpoint and exert their standards on you, using their will trying to control how you think and act. Recognize the oppression they are trying to force upon society, their way is the only way, they know what's right and what's wrong. Do not give them that control, that power of governing your thoughts and decisions, trying to enforce their views of morality on you. Be your own person, do what you want to do without guilt, be bold and go for the opportunities that life presents! Life is to short to be held back by restrictive, limited attitudes that never allowed true freedom of thought and pleasures, if it's thought-provoking, exciting, stimulating, and gets you worked up then go for the opportunity to really experience life, do not hold back, live your fantasies, the greatest regret is not what you have done but what you didn't do forever wondering what if. You own it to yourself to embrace your desires, your opportunities for sexual satisfaction, live your live by your own guidelines not someone else's opinions. Just my thoughts.
TABOO, is one of those words i hate.

definition of taboo; ....a prohibition imposed by social custom or as a protective measure.

society has no right to judge how anyone lives their life. as long as your behavior does not, negatively, affect them, or anyone, else, it's none of their business.

what happens behind closed doors is private, & should remain so.

furthermore, if a couple wants to use duck feathers in their bedroom, good for them, & i don't care. i don't care if they want to use the whole duck.

just live your life the way you choose, & have fun in whatever form evolves.

i live my life by three, basic, guidelines;
1...don't sweat the small stuff,
2...don't major in the minors, &
3...don't let the tail wag the dog.

Anytime. This life isn’t exactly taboo. It’s just misunderstood by people who don’t understand it.
sorry, mom, but i disagree.

there are any number of couples, on this site, who want their LS to remain discreet, & private. if the LS wasn't accepted by society, & therefore, taboo, what would you call it?

so, based on some threads on here, , the only, taboo, LS is IR.

IR is described as taboo in almost every forum, on here. it's a term used to described the, societal, non-acceptance, of the IR lifestyle.
(nobody needs to suggest that the IR LS as being more accepted. i'm referencing the totality of society., not,just, the small percentage of those who participate).

i see no difference in the application of the term "taboo" in, various, non-conventional lifestyles..

Geez, REALLY smart, well thought out & written replies.
My personal approach is a few good cocktails and bring the subject up, if for nothing more than to plant the seed. Let her think on it a while.
If she wants, SHE'LL bring it up at some point.
Or she won't.
All of you know you wife and if she'd be interested.