Question for the wives

Hi Jennifer here. Talk to her about your fantasies and ask her about hers. Small steps like introducing a life like dildo into your bedroom play may pay dividends. After a few times of using it, you might want to personalize the experience by saying things like: "I love watching his cock slide into you." or "Cum on his cock for me baby." Even give the dildo a male name.

Finally, she really needs to come to the decision on her own to do it. Forcing or coercing her into it (even if she almost did it in college) will not probably end where she wants to do it again.

Just my .02

Geez, REALLY smart, well thought out & written replies.
My personal approach is a few good cocktails and bring the subject up, if for nothing more than to plant the seed. Let her think on it a while.
If she wants, SHE'LL bring it up at some point.
Or she won't.
All of you know you wife and if she'd be interested.
Yeah I went the same route, now the seed is planted and as as true in life should blossom into something that is truly beautiful 🙂

most all females need more than one cock to cum like she wants to suck - that is why females uses toys and vibrators and all females should have the right to suck and fuck any cock or pussy they want to play with 1on1 or 3way then share the details while riding the hubby face.

Reactions: dickhurtz
I have a question for a friend trying to get his wife to have a MFM threesome she likes the idea or it and it turns her on and she almost had one in college but how does he get her to fully go through with it he knows inside she probably still wants it but she’s conservative and religious so what can he do
One word --- Alcohol.