New to the forum

luvmy46hw

Couple
Hello all!! We are a hotwife couple with a little over one year of experience but within that year my wife has been with 15 different men. She has a dom she is very attached to that is very infrequent but is her favorite and another guy who is a lot of fun but also does not come around much.
Hence the reason we have contacted two other men that she will be meeting with beginning this weekend for meet and greets only. She also has one other guy later this fall she will play again with that did not do well the first time. She is all about giving them a chance.
Were hoping after these meetings she will have someone who is in the area enough to play with some frequency.
We WERE on OHW but we were banned because we stated that some of the post seemed to be stories rather than truth. Most agreed and this allegent guy kicked us out!!! Beware of that website. Hope this one is more understanding.

Attachments

• Cumming hard.jpg
    Cumming hard.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: Memyselfnu1962
We are going to meet her first guy very shortly. She is taking a bath and getting ready for the meet. I will let you all know how the meet goes as soon as we get back. Wish us luck.

Reactions: Naughty
What fabulous picture!...
Is that a still from a video?, only ask as I've been lucky enough to video my wife once or twice and have kept some stills on my phone to look at now and then.
My wife isn't ask frequent as yours, the naughtiest she's been is meeting and fucking a guy on a Thursday, then meeting and fucking a different guy on the Friday .. good times :)

Reactions: luvmy46hw
Oops, I told you wrong. I thought you were talking about our profile pic. Yes, that was a still from a video. They set the camera up and let it run. They actually missed the bdsm session they had that was really hot because they took a pic instead of turning on the video..Darn!!

Oh, btw, we met with guy number 1 last night and OMG!! My wife was very impressed with his demeanor and control. We met him at a bar and sat and talked for quite sometime discussing all kinds of topics. We eventually discussed play and after about two hours of talking and enjoying each others company he began moving closer to my wife and gently touching her hand and stroking her arm. He then moved his hand up to the back of her neck under her long auburn hair and began massaging her and grabbing her hair in fist fulls!! My wife was enjoying!! He did this several times as we talked and even made my wife forget what she was talking about, LOL!! He then asked her to go to the bathroom and take her panties off and give them to him!! Which, she did!! That was a very dominant move and we enjoyed. After he put her right in front of him as we sat at a small table with three chairs. She had her back to the bar and he was facing her as he slipped his fingers into her jeans and was fingering her cunt. I kept watch and watched him finger her as there were not many around. He fingered her until she came and she struggled to control her noise.
We had said in the beginning that they were not going to have sex on the first night so he made a deal with her that she could come up to the room and he would give her several orgasms without fucking and then let her go. She was hesitant but eventually gave in and we went up to his room. They kissed on the elevator some and when they got in the room he laid on his side on the bed as my wife laid next to him on her back. He began fingering her again until she came again and then my wife took off her pants. He proceeded to make her squirt several times very hard and had my wife writhing around on the bed saying "NO!!", which in that case meant MORE!!!
He dropped down between her legs and ate her out until she came multiple times. After he was done eating her out he laid next to her and rubbed on her body almost causing a full body orgasm which my wife stopped by sitting up. They played more and he continued to make her squirt and then restricted her breathing by using a choking technique that caused my wife to almost go into another full body orgasm. They were done after about 30 minutes and he was a man of his word and said he would not fuck her until their next meeting. We have scheduled one for about 3 weeks from now and it will be awesome I am sure.

We have met with guy #2 while we were on vacation. My wife says he is very hot and she is going to be making plans to fuck him as well. We had drinks with him but that's all it was because we were on a reconnecting trip so no play was allowed with anyone else. So in the near future my wife will have opportunity to have two men to fuck whenever they can workout schedules. The month of November is going to be very exciting!! I will also be in the room watching the first few times they play and I have not done that since April, so I am very excited to see her get pleasured in person again.