New to the idea of cuckold

Ok so over the last few weeks/months we have been having conversations and hot sex based on my fantasy of seeing my wife pleasured by another guy. We have had many conversations and thrilling orgasms whilst among this journey

Yesterday my wife told me she loved the idea that I was so turned on by the thought of her pleasuring/being pleasures by another cock

Personally I struggle to satisfy, she is great with supporting me, but the impact of several health conditions mean that my throbbing cock that could go multiple sessions a few months ago now struggles with a full erection. We have fun but I’m certain she needs more

As a professional couple, never having experienced anything outside of our relationship clearly we are unsure where to go and what to do next.

I like the idea of attending a club whereas I think with the right guy a private location for the three of us would be her choice

I’d be interested in hearing advice and experiences from others who may have been in this situation before. My wife also reads this site on this account but first really comment at the moment

Photo from a few years ago before I had health problems

IMG_0044.jpeg

Ok so over the last few weeks/months we have been having conversations and hot sex based on my fantasy of seeing my wife pleasured by another guy. We have had many conversations and thrilling orgasms whilst among this journey

Yesterday my wife told me she loved the idea that I was so turned on by the thought of her pleasuring/being pleasures by another cock

Personally I struggle to satisfy, she is great with supporting me, but the impact of several health conditions mean that my throbbing cock that could go multiple sessions a few months ago now struggles with a full erection. We have fun but I’m certain she needs more

As a professional couple, never having experienced anything outside of our relationship clearly we are unsure where to go and what to do next.

I like the idea of attending a club whereas I think with the right guy a private location for the three of us would be her choice

I’d be interested in hearing advice and experiences from others who may have been in this situation before. My wife also reads this site on this account but first really comment at the moment

View attachment 1506893
What is her viewpoint on being shared? What is the extent of your participation? Will you be in the room or just outside the door? Is this a cuckold situation or more of a hotwife deal?

it is a huge step in a relationship from which there is no going back. Take it slow.

Some ideas to try to discuss the feelings they generate.
She could have dinner out with an old boyfriend (or some male acquaintance.)
Phone sex with an old BF.
She could go on a date and do some touching of a man with no body parts revealed.
Do some online flirting via text chat.
Some online video sex with a man.

There are many things that could just be walked away from and marked off as a one off experiment if it was too uncomfortable.

One more thing my feminist wife told me early on. A woman is responsible for her own orgasm. Just like a man is. It Isn't the man's fault if she isn't getting what she needs. For my part, I think that as good husbands we should be ready to support our wives in a satisfying sex life wherever that leads.

it is a huge step in a relationship from which there is no going back. Take it slow.

She could go on a date and do some touching of a man with no body parts revealed.

There are many things that could just be walked away from and marked off as a one off experiment if it was too uncomfortable.

One more thing my feminist wife told me early on. A woman is responsible for her own orgasm. Just like a man is. It Isn't the man's fault if she isn't getting what she needs. For my part, I think that as good husbands we should be ready to support our wives in a satisfying sex life wherever that leads.
Thank you for taking the time to reply, it is a huge step and as you say one you can’t go back from

We are still in the fantasy phase, talking about it whilst together makes things more intense.

I like the idea of some non contact opportunities first, but we have agreed that I myst be present if anything changes beyond that. We just don’t know where to go or how to start things!

Take the time to discuss how you both feel. Discuss both your sexual needs, what you get now and what you both would like. You also need a long conversation on your feelings for her. No not sexual but emotional. And she on yours. What you desire. What is possible and what your (both) expectations would be for each other and together.

There are many variations of cuckolding. Take your time and maybe experiment with the different ones to find which works for you both. Remember though. Its about you both and how you both feel. Not what the internet says you should be.

Good luck!

Take the time to discuss how you both feel. Discuss both your sexual needs, what you get now and what you both would like. You also need a long conversation on your feelings for her. No not sexual but emotional. And she on yours. What you desire. What is possible and what your (both) expectations would be for each other and together.

There are many variations of cuckolding. Take your time and maybe experiment with the different ones to find which works for you both. Remember though. Its about you both and how you both feel. Not what the internet says you should be.

Good luck!
Really appreciate the time responding and the good sound advice

View attachment 1506893
I'm here to help

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Good luck!
sounds like real good advice you give., btw I' enjoy your post.. it seems your hands on knowledge makes ur advice very valuable..

Reactions: DaphneD&D

View attachment 1506893
On a similar journey, hope all is going well and looking forward to hearing how you progress

• Love

Good advice

Thank you for taking the time to reply, it is a huge step and as you say one you can’t go back from

We are still in the fantasy phase, talking about it whilst together makes things more intense.

I like the idea of some non contact opportunities first, but we have agreed that I myst be present if anything changes beyond that. We just don’t know where to go or how to start things!
Hope its going well bud , on a similar journey 👍