• Sexy Hot

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • wives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amateur

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Well it all kicked of yesterday have so many like's and love remarks it was amazing. It would Bbe nice if you now told me if your single or married also a few private messages other than a like would be so interesting to read. I might even end up chatting to one or two of you if your msg's are nice.

Attachments

• IMG_1501.JPG
    IMG_1501.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 166
Hi Well the first week was reasonably successful in the end. and I had 78% for being sexy 'Not bad". I wonder now if we can increase on that the second week.

I sill haven't had any nice chat requests so that might be the next stage foe me. So my next pic is about going out on Saturday evening for drinks with friends I hope you would all agree I was keeping all hidden as no one new what was on underneath x

Attachments

• IMG_3249~photo.jpeg
    IMG_3249~photo.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 126
Thanks guys for all the likes its much appreciated looks like a couple of you missed me :) Send me a private post and I will thank you personally. There is more to me than you can imagine "well maybe not" as I guess you imagine quite a lot. Thanks once again for all the kind responses :love:

Attachments

• midlife90.jpg
    midlife90.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 137
  • midllfe106.jpg
    midllfe106.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 134
Well u look like a very educated classy lady who maybe wants to explore a non vinalla lifestyle occasionally and be very discrete about it. You need some fun. You also are very sexy And attractive.

• Love
Reactions: EasyGoing
Wife Fifth Day
Hi Well not sure what to say now was hoping for a bit more attention and the comments are well a bit slow, maybe there is just not enough people using this site or which would be horrible Im not that attractive. Time will the I give my self a month and then review !!!
Beautiful! Kisses, Tara

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U