Newbe wife's fourth time with her man, what should I think?

Utwoscot

Couple
You may have seen my other posts.

My wife fucks another man since our wedding anniversary May 20.

Today will be her fourth time with him in 87 days. I am not sure what to think about it.

She has talked a little about another man, because her present man cannot host and is only available on week days and someone has to pay for a hotel.

She has progressed well, likes him and the fucking she gets. Tonight she is not allowing me to be there.

She is reluctant to find another man.

Has anyone been in this place? She's only been in the life 90 days, will she want to move on to other men? Larger cock?

What has been your experience?289917289917

I have had to reset my expectations. I have gotten excited and want things to move faster. But you are right, I am so very happy. She is too. But she is also reluctant to let me think she has bought in all the way. At the same time she lets me know little things that tell me she in for it all in time.

Reactions: werekinky2
Sounds like she is progressing just fine. And you should help her find a better lover - a more available one.

She fucked her man last night. No long conversation before hand, warming up.

No, wife sat him down on the sofa in the hotel room. Pulled his cock out and went down on him, just like that. I was not allowed to be there. She was going to be his slut for two hours.

She sucked his cock until he was begging for pussy. She sat back on the ottoman, and spread her legs for him. She was already so wet, he slid into her in one stroke and fucked her hard.

She fucked her man last night. No long conversation before hand, warming up.

No, wife sat him down on the sofa in the hotel room. Pulled his cock out and went down on him, just like that. I was not allowed to be there. She was going to be his slut for two hours.

She sucked his cock until he was begging for pussy. She sat back on the ottoman, and spread her legs for him. She was already so wet, he slid into her in one stroke and fucked her hard.
What about later when it was just you two?

Hi Guys. Jo was talking with John tonight. trying to arrange a time for them to fuck. I told her I was ok with any time, . Jo has fucked John 33 times. I am going to take her out to dinner to celebrate her receiving his 50th load

She will come around, and be excited to be able to fuck anyone she wants. Suz was a little reluctant at first also, but it didn’t take her long to really enjoy it. She told me the other day that she has turned into a sexually addicted nymphomaniac at 60 years old....lol. She has fucked 8 different men in the last 10 days, and has 2 men lined up today. We are both really enjoying her pussy being well used and constantly wet with both her own juice because she is perpetually horny, and also other mens cum. Hopefully, your wife will enjoy this to the fullest also.291562291561291560291559291558

She will come around, and be excited to be able to fuck anyone she wants. Suz was a little reluctant at first also, but it didn’t take her long to really enjoy it. She told me the other day that she has turned into a sexually addicted nymphomaniac at 60 years old....lol. She has fucked 8 different men in the last 10 days, and has 2 men lined up today. We are both really enjoying her pussy being well used and constantly wet with both her own juice because she is perpetually horny, and also other mens cum. Hopefully, your wife will enjoy this to the fullest also.View attachment 291562View attachment 291561View attachment 291560View attachment 291559View attachment 291558
That is amazing ! If my wife does another man at all would really be wonderful. That is the next hurdle

What about later when it was just you two?
That was fantastic! The best so far. Although we both had to work the next day, she kept me up past midnight and wanted another man since I was not keeping up.

She was insatiable. I wish I was 16 again.
She took me through their fuck session, from her sitting him down and sucking his cock, and then spreading her legs for him, to him cuming in her married puss. I can't stop jacking off now.

She will come around, and be excited to be able to fuck anyone she wants. Suz was a little reluctant at first also, but it didn’t take her long to really enjoy it. She told me the other day that she has turned into a sexually addicted nymphomaniac at 60 years old....lol. She has fucked 8 different men in the last 10 days, and has 2 men lined up today. We are both really enjoying her pussy being well used and constantly wet with both her own juice because she is perpetually horny, and also other mens cum. Hopefully, your wife will enjoy this to the fullest also.View attachment 291562View attachment 291561View attachment 291560View attachment 291559View attachment 291558
Mine started at 66 - I say you're never too old

My wife has been a hotwife for 9 months and had more than 50 different men - that's an average of 2 different guys every 10 days - your wife averages 8 different guys every 10 days

Hope yours is as happy as mine

Have enjoyed the lifestyle for 40+ years and it's not unusual for your hot wife to become attracted to the man she's sleeping with. How can we expect it not to happen. Stacey has mostly enjoyed one night or weekend hookups since we married but there have been periods in our lives where she had a fondness for a particular guy. Open communication and lots of understanding on my part allowed us to keep our lives in order. Raised two healthy kids and had amazing careers without ever exposing our lifestyle to family and friends.

Stacey, who turned 61 in January, has a stronger sex drive now than most any time in our past. And ironically she's nearly monogamous with a former lover with whom she had more than a passing interest. After not seeing him for years, she has enjoyed his company four times this year. From spending a long weekend in Sarasota at a resort I booked (for us), to a week in Nashville - just the two of them, to two separate weekends at our home. Inviting him to our home was a first but it meant a lot to her and allowed me to kind of monitor things. She obviously infatuated with him and he with her. But since her libido is sky rocketing, and mine is waning, I'm OK with supporting them as they enjoy one another sexually.

Have enjoyed the lifestyle for 40+ years and it's not unusual for your hot wife to become attracted to the man she's sleeping with. How can we expect it not to happen. Stacey has mostly enjoyed one night or weekend hookups since we married but there have been periods in our lives where she had a fondness for a particular guy. Open communication and lots of understanding on my part allowed us to keep our lives in order. Raised two healthy kids and had amazing careers without ever exposing our lifestyle to family and friends.

Stacey, who turned 61 in January, has a stronger sex drive now than most any time in our past. And ironically she's nearly monogamous with a former lover with whom she had more than a passing interest. After not seeing him for years, she has enjoyed his company four times this year. From spending a long weekend in Sarasota at a resort I booked (for us), to a week in Nashville - just the two of them, to two separate weekends at our home. Inviting him to our home was a first but it meant a lot to her and allowed me to kind of monitor things. She obviously infatuated with him and he with her. But since her libido is sky rocketing, and mine is waning, I'm OK with supporting them as they enjoy one another sexually.
Beautiful life .. I hope my wife will fully realize the opportunity to be pleasured by whom she wishes, with no stigma attached. So far that seems to be the way it's going. I am very proud of her ability to see through and accept these gifts as they are reveal themselves to her one at a time.

Reactions: davelb76