How would wife behave after her first experience with another man? What are the do's and don'ts I should follow?

Everyone is different. It depends on your wife.

I told my wife the fantasy, and she fulfilled it a couple months later, on my birthday. She told me while we were at a restaurant for dinner. She was anxious about what my reaction would be. All I asked her was if she enjoyed herself. She said yes but would not look at me when she said it. I told her good and dropped the subject. A few days later I told her I was ok if she was with him again, I just asked that she let me know after the fact. The following night we had sex, and the following day when I came home from work she told me she had been with him again. We talked much later and she told me if I would have pushed her with questions, it would have turned her off, initially. She was feeling guilty and her emotions were all over the place because she liked the sex so much with him (not her husband). I never pushed her and it was not long before he was with her twice a week and she added boyfriends.

Everyone is different, you should know your wife and how she will react to being pushed or going a little slower.

she (we)were in the beginning a bit affraid what i would do to our relationship,because we didn,t want to become strangers for each other ,but soon she became more stronger in attitude&believe in herself and her outfits,she didn,t mind to be with family&church&school(teacher) in more daring clothes&shoes without being to risky,but a kneelength skirt with some fishnets&open toe high heelsandals is more exciting for familymembers&students&colleagues etc is what she said after a few weeks,and because it was such a turn on for me humiliated by her when she said her nephew&uncle&student etc saw her cleavage or lingerie or starring at her shoes when crossing her legs,she let me choose her clothes&shoes many times knowing i would be jealous knowing she was wearing this not for me(just to tease)but very arroused fantasizing what she was showing or doing.Respect&honesty&trust is more important than sex when you want to give your relationship a boost or making it naughtier,i didn,t regret for a sec i became a slutty obedient sissy,admiring women teasing men with showing off&using&humiliating me(or other submen),my only wish is to become a friend or slut in onlinerelationship,why?Because it,s difficult to found respectfull people in real life ,please ask me anything

Attachments

• spreading legs.jpg
    spreading legs.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 336
  • Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    Wife miniskirt bending over.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 343
First time we did this him doing her took about 2 minutes, then it was WTF ? He left, wife cried and apologized over and over. I wasn't mad but I didn't know what to think. Wife cried for an hour. She took a shower, we went to bed, laying there for about 2 hours not saying anything. She asked if I was OK, we hugged then had great sex for a couple of hours. We agreed it was a mistake and wouldn't happen again.
We did end up doing it again with him, alcohol did it. About the same outcome.
We kinda just worked up to what we do now. He's been with us many many times over about 5 years off and on. We're comfy with him and our sex fun. We're all adults, we keep this very private.
All I can say is be prepared to see her get into it with the other guy like you can't imagine.
We are very conservative, classy, upscale people. My wife goes into full slut mode when he's with us. We take turns doing her and she gets really turned on. Sometimes I feel she likes sex with him just a little too much but it's all good.

Last edited:
First time we did this him doing her took about 2 minutes, then it was WTF ? He left, wife cried and apologized over and over. I wasn't mad but I didn't know what to think. Wife cried for an hour. She took a shower, we went to bed, laying there for about 2 hours not saying anything. She asked if I was OK, we hugged then had great sex for a couple of hours. We agreed it was a mistake and wouldn't happen again.
We did end up doing it again with him, alcohol did it. About the same outcome.
We kinda just worked up to what we do now. He's been with us many many times over about 5 years off and on. We're comfy with him and our sex fun. We're all adults, we keep this very private.
All I can say is be prepared to see her get into it with the other guy like you can't imagine.
We are very conservative, classy, upscale people. My wife goes into full slut mode when he's with us. We take turns doing her and she gets really turned on. Sometimes I feel she likes sex with him just a little too much but it's all good.
Interesting that Simons787878 is commenting. That “guy” sent me a bunch of PM’s and then pictures of his wife and the guy she is messing around with…his neighbor….but the pictures were of people who were blatantly from the internet and not super famous but obviously not related to him. He picked a model for fucks sake who was married to a rugby player and is now single…how can that be his wife. So odd he would need to lie.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Don't know if this is the same one, but some months ago I got a PM from a guy telling me who he was, what he did, who his wife was, what she did, how many kids they had, where they lived, what they were looking for - he attached a photo of a couple, which a reverse image search immediately revealed to be two main stars of a long-running US soap opera! Called him out on it, it all went quiet...
....some weeks later, an almost identical message, but with different names, ages, location, and a different photo - that one turned out to be a promo picture for a photographic modelling agency!
Now, I've received a similar but slightly less detailed PM, asking for advice about his 'wife' and their 'neighbour' - guess who from? No photos attached this time, though...
Yeah, it’s like come on man, you don’t need to lie to talk to people here. Just be honest and be a part of a community. If you want to write or tell stories, we have a section for that.

How would wife behave after her first experience with another man? What are the do's and don'ts I should follow?

Do - talk through with your wife about all the small and big feelings each other have on the topic - It takes a certain level of cognitive maturity to understand and empathize with each other, without resorting to defensive talk

Don't - For the love of God, please never ever bring it up in ANY argument - promise to each other that you wont. If you did, consider your marriage over. Example:
her: "You didn't take out the trash today .."
you: "Well, you sucked Derek's Dick .. so we're even"

After our, well my first time watching virtually nothing was mentioned other than, did you enjoy your evening. That was it, there was no more to be said and i knew the worst thing i could do was go on about it. She showed her reaction by dressing for me in sexy stuff for my video camera later.

Then when he said he wanted to seduce her again i arranged it telling her he was coming up...if that was alright, she didnt commit just said OK.

My view was she now knows i know, i know what she likes and wants but the main one is going on about it is not what she wants to hear, doing so would show my insecurity and maybe obsession with this and she wanted and needed a line between her normal life and her slut side.

She once much later summed up saying she viewed herself as,

a respectable married women, mother of two children,
a pillar of the community, (workwise),
A normal women really just one who just likes a bit of deborchary now and again.

30 years later this remains true, i have arranged many lovers normally long term ones, watched, videoed and taken pictures, i have done every permutation there is, or i can think of yet we rarely discuss this in detail afterwards and never has she seen even one picture.

I am only able to talk about my wife. She prefers to be in a stable relationship. The longest relationship she had with another man was for about 4 years. After 20 yrs now in this lifestyle I consider it part of Marriage. We are both very open minded on this subject and had been very clear to any candidate who was applying for the open position to be her future Lover. Of course, the advantage on a long lasting Affair is that you do it without the annoying condoms at some point.

My wife is looking for the good time, breaking the routine.

I am not talking here exclusively Sex. No, to walk with her Lover Hand in Hand in town. To have romantic candle light dinners, by the end of the day to go to his place, change into something sexy, a last cup of red wine on the couch, to spend the night in his bed, to get up late have breakfast together.

When she comes back, she always wants to cuddle and have gentle sex with me. We always talk about the pleasant time she had with her lover, how she felt about having sex with him and what she liked most about it.

If he spends the night with us, after dinner to play an adult game together and when we are heated up on this, go together to our bedroom and hay, my wife is pretty good to handle lover and husband together.
When my wife after a long foreplay decides to take her lover first, she looks in this situation so beautiful. I enjoy her Passion with him, drilling her nail in his butt, arching her back, presenting her blank pussy that he fucks her deep and hard. Kissing him passionately or whispering how good she feels with him or when she is about to come to cheer him up to fuck harder.

Not only once in all those years I heard my wife telling him how much she loves him. I always gave her that room she needed when I saw that she is deeply emotionally involved with whoever it was in the past.
Infact supporting her and it was not only once that I let her go on a short vacation with her lover.

Returning, she couldn't get that constant smile out of her face for days.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 215