How would wife behave after her first experience with another man? What are the do's and don'ts I should follow?

How would wife behave after her first experience with another man? What are the do's and don'ts I should follow?
Before you both try this it must be a thing you both want it and will enjoy it
If she want it and you don't you will see her an other way after she try it
If you want ut and she doesn't
She may regret letting someone fuck her sacred pussy
After all it is a thing you both do it for both of you

Reactions: Desejo de corno
The first time ( she was 54)was because she wanted it and had put a.profile on a swingers site ! The first meet was fun as she dressed to thrill and the guy ,who was a bit shy , undressed her and enjoyed touching but he didn't undress and just watched my wife finger herself .No problems .The second one was with an experienced couple who massaged her and both played with her pussy bringing her to several.orgasms .They were both naked and my wife was soon touching his cock and balls and then masturbating him.She really loved it especially when he came all.over her tits .I was upset and not sure as it was all a bit sudden seeing my previously "normal "demure wife with another mans cock in her hand enjoying herself as she was being fingered to orgasm.She seemed so comfortable being naked with them and allowing intimate contact .I vowed never to do it again as although I found it a turn on I was jealous ,humiliated and worried as to how far she would go but she was really into it saying how turned on she was and wanting to plan new meets .Not much I could do other than go along with it and let her choose more men to meet. These meetings showed how much my wife liked her slutty adventures but were difficult for me as it was clear how much she liked other mens cocks and being played with .I gradually became more accepting of it and realised how much I liked watching .I now actively encourage her and she has moved onto having regular sex with a succession of boyfriends .She finds it liberating to have an outlet for her sexual desires and enjoys being a slut for a day and I'm a confirmed voyeur and watcher .I guess seeing your life partner with another mans penis in her and loving it takes a bit of getting used to .

Reactions: TheWalkerNz
Wives aren't generic, neither are situations or other men. Mine was relieved I still respected and loved her, and after being sure of that was eager for more, and willing to push her boundaries further.