Not sure if my GF is fantasizing about another dick

My gf and I have had a very active sex life. It has strictly been monogamous. We do like to do the usual dirty talking and get kinky and lately my imagination has been going wild. To elaborate, It first started when during doggy style I usually grab her neck or her face and eventually after many occasions of doing this she start nudging towards my thumb. eventually she finally put my thumb in her mouth and started sucking on it. It was such a huge turn on as she would suck it intensely. After a few more occasions, she started sucking my fingers as if she was giving head. Literally bobbing up and down on my fingers. Again this has turned me on so much. And she always initiates it when my fingers are near her face. She even started doing it while she was on top of me and I would grab her face, she would literally bend over to the side while on top and basically give my fingers a blowjob. Now we have never discussed or really talked about it outside of sex, but the fantasy of her sucking while We have sex is unreal.

I am curious, if she is fantasizing about sucking another mans dick while I am fucking her or if it's simply just foreplay with me only on her mind?

Nevertheless, I do get turned on like crazy watching her suck my fingers.
So she has a dildo, and I have been thinking of some how introducing the dildo where we could do some foreplay then somehow see if she would start sucking it during sex. It would be absolutely mind blowing to me. But I don’t necessarily know how to make this happen.

My gf and I have had a very active sex life. It has strictly been monogamous. We do like to do the usual dirty talking and get kinky and lately my imagination has been going wild. To elaborate, It first started when during doggy style I usually grab her neck or her face and eventually after many occasions of doing this she start nudging towards my thumb. eventually she finally put my thumb in her mouth and started sucking on it. It was such a huge turn on as she would suck it intensely. After a few more occasions, she started sucking my fingers as if she was giving head. Literally bobbing up and down on my fingers. Again this has turned me on so much. And she always initiates it when my fingers are near her face. She even started doing it while she was on top of me and I would grab her face, she would literally bend over to the side while on top and basically give my fingers a blowjob. Now we have never discussed or really talked about it outside of sex, but the fantasy of her sucking while We have sex is unreal.

I am curious, if she is fantasizing about sucking another mans dick while I am fucking her or if it's simply just foreplay with me only on her mind?

So she has a dildo, and I have been thinking of some how introducing the dildo where we could do some foreplay then somehow see if she would start sucking it during sex. It would be absolutely mind blowing to me. But I don’t necessarily know how to make this happen.
That’s hot! Try starting with fucking her a little first and then ask her to taste your cock… while she is sucking you clean introduce the dildo and fuck her slow and deep while she sucks your cock.

If she is Really in to it, then you just switch and ask her to clean and suck the dildo while you fuck her nice and slow. Tell her how much it turns you on to see her with a cock in her mouth and her wet pussy at the same time.

Honestly could be either. Best way to find out is to ask her.

Sounds like she is. My wife loves when I deep-kiss her while we’re fucking and I jam my tongue into her mouth. She has admitted that she is fantasizing that it’s a cock. She has not taken the step to do it in reality but at least she admits to the fantasy. She is more outspoken about shit like this, so she volunteered the information without my having to ask. Everyone is different, so you may have to be the one to bring it up. But, it’s pretty obvious from your wife’s actions that she’s imagining sucking a cock — unless of course, you’re dipping your fingers in Nutella before you fuck, in which case she’s just feverishly eating the chocolate. :D

Reactions: ChiefMac

Just ask her man. Just say whose cock are you sucking baby and see what she says ? And run with it

Reactions: Blackwolf and Tof82