Observations

Because thats all I have been doing for some time. My wife's current lover has been living with us for what seems like forever. We were in the city but decided to move into our "weekender" which until recently was outside the lockdown zones.
I had begun to notice that my wife's demeanor was changing. When her lover wasn't in sight she would be found sitting in modest fashion with her legs together but as soon as he was there her knees would part and one of her hands would commence to touch herself, stroking a thigh or moving her fingers underneath a breast or brushing a nipple.At home she was invariably naked and his presence seemed to activate her nipples. This was also evident as well outdoors as she never wears a bra now. Its hard to describe but it's as if his mere presence seems to make her extremely horny. This was both at home and also when we went to a restaurant etc. At a retaurant or cafe for example they would sit together and she would eat with one hand while the other fondled his cock through his pants. She would sit with her skirt bunched up around her waist and if he wasn't fondling a breast he was fingering her twat. Like throughout the whole time. And chatting and carrying on as if nothing was out of place. They didn't care who could see them. But if he wasn't there she would revert to what used to be her natural modesty. What is interesting is that I believe that she changes her demeanor without even realising it. It is as though his presence has a subconcious effect on her and she morphs from what used to be my wife into his nymphomaniac slut.
Well thats my observation for today.

Reactions: Bobby75
Because thats all I have been doing for some time. My wife's current lover has been living with us for what seems like forever. We were in the city but decided to move into our "weekender" which until recently was outside the lockdown zones.
I had begun to notice that my wife's demeanor was changing. When her lover wasn't in sight she would be found sitting in modest fashion with her legs together but as soon as he was there her knees would part and one of her hands would commence to touch herself, stroking a thigh or moving her fingers underneath a breast or brushing a nipple.At home she was invariably naked and his presence seemed to activate her nipples. This was also evident as well outdoors as she never wears a bra now. Its hard to describe but it's as if his mere presence seems to make her extremely horny. This was both at home and also when we went to a restaurant etc. At a retaurant or cafe for example they would sit together and she would eat with one hand while the other fondled his cock through his pants. She would sit with her skirt bunched up around her waist and if he wasn't fondling a breast he was fingering her twat. Like throughout the whole time. And chatting and carrying on as if nothing was out of place. They didn't care who could see them. But if he wasn't there she would revert to what used to be her natural modesty. What is interesting is that I believe that she changes her demeanor without even realising it. It is as though his presence has a subconcious effect on her and she morphs from what used to be my wife into his nymphomaniac slut.
Well thats my observation for today.
well, it's like Pavlov's dogs. her body is reacting to stimuli as if she has been trained. it is also like how we are in front of our grandmother isn't like how we are in front of our best friend. I don't know if this is a good thing or bad.

Reactions: desimilf80