Office Christmas party

Groupplay3

Female
So last at the Christmas party my husband didn't make it. So I have a co-worker who like a puppy around me lol.Well I'm enjoying my night I've danced with s few co-workers seems their hand always found the top off my ass. Well as the party winding down I'm talking to the co-worker 28 my Dept boss 41 and company president 56 asked if we wanted to continue the party up on 15 floor. So we grab a couple off bottles of wine and head off. U in the conference room we drinking and dancing there hands are now grabbing my ass as I dance with them. I excuse myself to the bathroom when I come back out I walk over to the conference table bend over pull up my dress and tell them come on but don't cum in me. The 25yr oldgets in 1st after about 10 minutes he pulls out and cums on my ass. My Dept boss goes next after about 10 minutes her unloads on my ass. As I'm cleaning off the company president walks over I'm thinking 56 he won't last long. He pushes me down on my knees and I begin to suck him as he pulls me up he places me on the table and eats me I'm out and ready especially see what he can do with the 9 inches he got. He climbs on top of me and starts to put his dick to work in and he doing it well. About 20 minutes into he pushes in and I feel him shoot his load into my wet throbbing pussy. Best Christmas party ever.

Attachments

• 101158-31fa3460f5681c601fc0fd871c38c394.jpg
    101158-31fa3460f5681c601fc0fd871c38c394.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 127
So last at the Christmas party my husband didn't make it. So I have a co-worker who like a puppy around me lol.Well I'm enjoying my night I've danced with s few co-workers seems their hand always found the top off my ass. Well as the party winding down I'm talking to the co-worker 28 my Dept boss 41 and company president 56 asked if we wanted to continue the party up on 15 floor. So we grab a couple off bottles of wine and head off. U in the conference room we drinking and dancing there hands are now grabbing my ass as I dance with them. I excuse myself to the bathroom when I come back out I walk over to the conference table bend over pull up my dress and tell them come on but don't cum in me. The 25yr oldgets in 1st after about 10 minutes he pulls out and cums on my ass. My Dept boss goes next after about 10 minutes her unloads on my ass. As I'm cleaning off the company president walks over I'm thinking 56 he won't last long. He pushes me down on my knees and I begin to suck him as he pulls me up he places me on the table and eats me I'm out and ready especially see what he can do with the 9 inches he got. He climbs on top of me and starts to put his dick to work in and he doing it well. About 20 minutes into he pushes in and I feel him shoot his load into my wet throbbing pussy. Best Christmas party ever.
did you tell your husband?