After years of not playing at work , she's back to being an office slut. What started as a 2 month stint at another property where she ran into a guy we knew from a swing group we once belonged to, led to them getting caught on camera which led to her blowing the head of HR and the COO , which led to including head of security and two VP, which led to her fucking a couple of them which has led to a few days long gang bangs.
I count a minimum of six cocks at work. That is s tight knit group from the top down. Very sexy.

Reactions: Openhubbi
I count a minimum of six cocks at work. That is s tight knit group from the top down. Very sexy.
Yeah the original guy has since gotten into a new serious relationship and works at another site so he is out of the picture.

But yes very old school business, they all hang out at work and out of work. Some have known each other since college. Long history there of there always being at least one woman in the office who was "accommodating'

Yeah the original guy has since gotten into a new serious relationship and works at another site so he is out of the picture.

But yes very old school business, they all hang out at work and out of work. Some have known each other since college. Long history there of there always being at least one woman in the office who was "accommodating'
I love that your wife was one of their valuable workers. You must have been aroused by it.

Work would be such a sexy place if bosses and willing married workers were able to fuck more.