Our first 'wet' session

Nemo

Male
Gold
Our First Wet Session.

The continuing adventures of my wife, Carol, although no actual cheat or cucking in this one

I have always been intrigued by wet sex ever since I saw it once in a video, and was captivated by the thought of Carol and me drinking each other’s body fluids. I can’t remember when we first discussed it, or specifically what was said but I have the impression that she, also, had thought about it, and was not put off by the idea.

One warm summers’ night, about the time we renewed our threesomes with Bryan, we had taken the convertible couch outside so we could enjoy some wine and each other’s bodies under the stars.

We had a thoroughly enjoyable alfresco session and were sitting back on the couch, drinking and talking, when I felt the need to use my dick for purposes other than sex. I excused myself and was peeing away when the idea of wet sex revisited me. I didn’t know how Carol would react so I spent most of myself, but, squeezing my old fella under its head, I saved the last few squirts for my wife.

I returned outside and put the head of my cock to Carol’s unsuspecting mouth, which she took readily. I released my grip on my penis and felt a surge of urine discharge into my wife’s sucking mouth.

Carol’s eyes widened slightly as she tasted my catharsis, but she did not stop suckling me. She gulped slightly and removed her mouth from me. I regretted not saving more. “That wasn’t that bad,” she said. “It tasted like wine, but a bit bitter.”

“You do me now” I said. I lay on the bare pavers as Carol got up and straddled me, kneeling, with her pussy above my cock. I looked at her face as it contorted, trying to expel the putrescent juices from her bladder. Her facial muscles relaxed as she said “Ooh, here it comes, I’m doing it to you, babe.”

I felt a warm trickle on my groin and looked down to see a small, but steady, stream emanating from her groin. I found this exciting and worked my body down, as she peed over my waist, then chest. I could see her leakage clearly now and, with a rush of lust, buried my face in her pissing cunt. I opened my mouth a greedily drank her fetid elixir, swallowing all I could until I thought I would drown. Carol moaned as my gulping mouth stimulated her spouting pussy. Gradually she expended herself and I licked her clean. She lay down on top of me and rubbed herself over my ******** soaked body then licked my face, tasting herself.

Carol gradually worked her tongue down my body until she reached my balls, licking and sucking every drop of her urine from them. She lay back on top of me and kissed me passionately, then said “Well, now we’ve done that, too. What’s next?”

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby