Our Journey . . .

Nothing better then horny chats and sexual innuendo, keeps the blood pumping. Always nice to hear about the chat that goes on.

Not much to update, except . . . more details about the bachelorette party Olivia was invited to. Not much to hope for really I say disappointingly. The girls night out will not be out of town for sure. It will be in town in sometime in February. If it was out of town, there was little hope for Olivia to go anyway. But, with it in town I was hoping that Olivia would get caught up in the moment sort of speak and let loose, even if just a little bit. She said she would go to the tame part of the party, the early evening happy hour drinks and dinner afterwards. After that, she is planning on leaving and coming home to me. There is a hotel suite that involved in that very late/early morning hours. There will be male strippers there. What happens in between dinner and the hotel room for those few hours, I have no idea. It sounds like she is going to make it an early evening that night.

I'm trying to figure out how to encourage her without putting pressure on her too. She knows I want her to go out and have a good time. It is just not her thing to be doing that kind of stuff. Oh well, Thoughts anyone?

Not much to update, except . . . more details about the bachelorette party Olivia was invited to. Not much to hope for really I say disappointingly. The girls night out will not be out of town for sure. It will be in town in sometime in February. If it was out of town, there was little hope for Olivia to go anyway. But, with it in town I was hoping that Olivia would get caught up in the moment sort of speak and let loose, even if just a little bit. She said she would go to the tame part of the party, the early evening happy hour drinks and dinner afterwards. After that, she is planning on leaving and coming home to me. There is a hotel suite that involved in that very late/early morning hours. There will be male strippers there. What happens in between dinner and the hotel room for those few hours, I have no idea. It sounds like she is going to make it an early evening that night.

I'm trying to figure out how to encourage her without putting pressure on her too. She knows I want her to go out and have a good time. It is just not her thing to be doing that kind of stuff. Oh well, Thoughts anyone?

Zeke....What ever you do, have patience. It took me several years to slowly bring my wife to the point of sharing pleasures with other men. The patience paid off !!! :)

Thanks Uncledude,
Yeah, I agree with you. As much as I want this for her, it isn't about what I want for us, it is really about what she wants for us more than anything. Even if it never happens, that will be ok as well, as long as she is happy and I make her happy.

Thanks Uncledude,
Yeah, I agree with you. As much as I want this for her, it isn't about what I want for us, it is really about what she wants for us more than anything. Even if it never happens, that will be ok as well, as long as she is happy and I make her happy.

Absolutely 100% correct, Zeke. I learned early on that it isn't about us dudes....it's about your better half and what pleases her. You want to see true women's liberation, go to a lifestyle party. Us guys just reap the benefits of their pleasure, and I love it !!

I hope for your sake she continues to progress in things she will do. Have fun. Very beautiful body.

Sorry, been busy lately. Thanks for all your comments everybody. She reads them all as well and, dare I say, is flattered by the compliments, although she won't really admit it. I will post more as stories that may be worth telling come up.

Reactions: EgyBull
would love to read Olivia's thoughts on hotwifing , what little things she likes, does she look at nice men
in a different way. Does she she look at a guy and think maybe he could be fun .

Onecurious, I can answer for her on that if you like, since she only reads the threads and chooses not to message on them. But, she does tell me what to say when speaking for her on here, so in a way, it is her talking.

Her thoughts on hotwifing are pretty much on the level of thinking, "what is the point?" She is very happy being a one man woman and is very satisfied with the status quo as is. By the way, I am very happy being a one woman man and will not ever desire another woman in the real sense. As she says, I "can look but not touch." She sees no point in changing that at all. Having said that, she is willing to let me explore on here as she is as well (because we do it together or not at all) just to understand and be open minded as to what is going on out in the world. While she knows she has my permission to be with another man, or woman for that matter, but on here we are talking about other men, it is just not something she desires.

She likes the simple things in life. She also likes to keep things simple. She does not look at other men in that way that I am encouraging her to because she does not think on that level. Therefore, she does not check out other men. It is not what she does. We could be watching a movie at home or in a movie theatre and when a man shows his butt on screen, she looks away and closes her eyes. She is just not into that. So, she does not really look at other men and think maybe they could be fun in that way.

In fact, there is a bachelorette party she was invited to in February, and she is only going to go to the restaurant for the dinner part and politely excuse herself while the rest of the party stays at a downtown hotel suite where there will be strippers and shenanigans going on. All this despite me telling her hey it's ok to go and enjoy yourself overnight.

So, Onecurious, I hope that answers your questions on that. Please let me know if I left anything out. And thank you for asking. I am happy to try and answer anybody's questions as best I can.

So, here's a story I hope you all find amusing. My wife, Olivia, likes to bust my chops regularly. Today was no different. We were beginning to get in the throes of making love to each other. We were getting through all the bases, first, second, third, and then it was time to slide into home. So, we were both really into it, and I go into her, then she just lays there as I am beginning to thrust in and out. In the middle of all that, she says, "Are you in yet? I can't feel you at all. Man, you really are small." I knew she was just messing with me, but, WOW!!! That was both awesome and awful at the same time. So, I keep going and she says to me next, "Let me know when you are through." The next thing she did blew my mind. She doesn't smoke at all, but she took out cigarettes and a lighter from her nightstand, and lit a cigarette and started smoking in the middle of me banging her, as if she was just trying to get through the session and have something to keep her relaxed through the whole thing. In the end, I could not finish emptying my load into her like a good lover would. It was all too distracting. She said she just wanted to treat me like a cuckold to see if I could handle the humiliation. Afterwards, we finished making love for real and it was awesome as usual. Wow, what an experience. I am having to process a lot about all that now.

Ok, so, another weird story to write to you all. This happened just tonight. I was looking through some magazine tonight while sitting on the couch in the living room. It was a GQ type of magazine like W? or M? It came in the mail as a freebie the other day and I just now got to looking at it for no other reason than I never heard of it before. It is one of those magazines with lots of ads for perfumes and colognes, etc.

As I am looking through, I come across a full page where there is shown the backside of a totally nude man walking on the beach with his arm around a fully covered woman with her arm around his. As I am on this page, my wife walks by behind me, stops, and as I turn the page, she says, "Wait a minute, wait a minute. Turn back." And so I do. I turn the page back to that page, and my wife just starts gawking at it, saying, "Mmmmm." Thinking she is done, I continue turning the page again. And, once again, she stops me and says, "No, not yet. I'm not done looking." As this is going on, I am getting a raging hard-on. After a minute, which seemed like forever, but was enjoying that moment of eternity, she finished, and walked on into the kitchen.

I have to say, this is the first time I have seen her interested in looking at another nude male. After all, she closes her eyes whenever we watch a movie and a male butt is showing on the screen. She has even even been known to fast forward through such scenes while watching on the recorder at home. Tonight was an interesting reaction from her.
Nice! Where are you in Texas Zeke?

2Wheel: LOLOL I love that joke. I might use it sometime.

onecurious: Let me get back to you on that. I have some thinking to do on that subject. But, in short, she likes to give me a hard time a lot.

hotcum4u: We are in the Dallas Fort Worth area of Texas.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
So, for xmas, in addition to the wonderful gifts I bought my wife, Olivia, I also bought her a gag gift of sorts that came in the mail. They were of a couple of dildos. One white and one black. She was so embarrassed when she opened them on xmas eve. (We always open our not so serious gag gifts the night before smash and all the rest the next day.) It was pretty funny. She hasn't used them yet. I don't think she will in the immediate future. She did ask me however if she should give them names. So, I said, "sure, why not. That might come in useful." We'll see.

So, for xmas, in addition to the wonderful gifts I bought my wife, Olivia, I also bought her a gag gift of sorts that came in the mail. They were of a couple of dildos. One white and one black. She was so embarrassed when she opened them on xmas eve. (We always open our not so serious gag gifts the night before smash and all the rest the next day.) It was pretty funny. She hasn't used them yet. I don't think she will in the immediate future. She did ask me however if she should give them names. So, I said, "sure, why not. That might come in useful." We'll see.

So....One of the nights the two of you are getting :busy", get one of them out and use it on her !!