Our Journey . . .

Thank you two for sharing so much. I'm sure she would have had more than her fair share of pics of dicks in her inbox. There's always the pm route to get to know more people and find what you're looking for perhaps

Cool. There is a chat room on here now. Olivia will find a time where we will both be on together as we look forward to chatting with all the people on this site. Olivia has said she will answer any question asked of her. Yes, looking forward to it. Probably be on tonight 11:00pm central time. If enough people in the room, we will hang out for little while.

It has been a while since I've been on here. We've been very busy lately. Sorry to say, nothing more to report, other than as of Labor Day weekend, I got to make love to her again after she cut me off for the summer where only her sex toy dildos could have fun with her. Still not any closer I'm afraid to getting her to cuck me.

Hi, my name is Zeke and my wife's name is Olivia. I have already introduced us on this site in another thread.
I thought I would start an ongoing thread on here to tell the stories about my journey to convince my wife to cuck me and share with everybody what it is I am going through as far as thoughts and feelings. I don't know how often I will be on here to write those stories, or share my thoughts and feelings, with regard to what I am going through. But, I will do it as often as I can and as long as I think I might have something worthwhile to share. I will also be sharing that which my wife gives permission to share on here regarding things from her point of view. With that said . . .

My first story -

This just happened today. My wife was getting her bathing suit on (a one piece) and told me she was going to lay out by the pool. We have a very private backyard. As she often does, she will pull the top portion of her bathing suit down and lay topless. She also wears bikinis and does like wise when just wearing bikini bottoms. But, today, it was a one piece. I had to run some errands and told her my plans. She went to the pool and I got in my truck.

As I was driving down the street a little ways, I saw my pool cleaner was heading towards my house in his truck. I kept driving, but quickly realized that my wife was probably laying by the pool topless. My first reaction was to turn around and race home to beat him there so I could warn my wife and she could cover up. As I drove up to my house, with the house in sight, I saw the pool cleaner parked by the curb in front of my house. He was getting whatever supplies and implements he needed to do his job as I pulled into my driveway. I waved but didn't say anything to him. I just walked into the house and quickly got to a window as quickly as I could. I thought to myself that if Olivia has her bathing suit pulled down, then I could see her reaction to a strange man possibly seeing her with only partial clothing. The thought of that became such a turn on to me.

Sure enough, my wife was laying on her stomach, topless, bathing suit pulled down, facing the opposite direction from where the pool guy would enter the backyard. Thoughts were racing in my head and my adrenaline was pumping. I couldn't think straight. I had a lot of anticipation about what might happen when the pool guy would see her without some of her clothing.

The gate slammed really loud. Olivia got startled and I could see she realized that the pool guy was about to come around the corner. She quickly pulled her one piece over her boobs and facing in the opposite direction of him and got up out of her lounge chair and ran into the house. I saw her as she came in as she said to me, "I thought you left." I replied, "I did but I saw him coming up the street and knew you would be sunbathing. So, I came in to watch what would happen." She then replied, jokingly, "What are you, 8 years old?" Nobody ended up seeing anything this day, unfortunately. Maybe next time.
Very hot

The wife and I started with toys early on. I had bought a double dildo and would use it on her and lick her clot at the same time. She would have multiple orgasms while doing so. Over time she would get into using them by herself. I would call from out of town and we would talk about her bull servicing her while I was gone. Listening tohet always got me off to. More recently, she had masturbated while on a business trip and let A stranger watch. I asked her to describe him and she told me he was a bit younger and while his cock wasn't very long, it was really thick. I asked her to describe him further....she finally told me he was a black man. I went to the local toy store and bought a thick black dildo and brought it home. We were playing one night and I had blindfolded her. While I was licking her I told her that I had a new toy for her. I told her that she knew what it looked like. I said it looks like your friend. I handed it to her and she took it into her mouth. She really started forcing it in hard and fast while I continued to lick. I was surprised that she was doing that. Watching her force that big thick black dildo in her mouth was a complete turn on. She came over and over again from my licking. Afterwards I asked her about how she was sucking it and she told me he was a little rough. Always like the story changing a bit. Don't you?

Thanks, robertsmith. Appreciate your comments. She is not sold on cuckolding me and will probably take longer to show more pics of her on here. But, always trying.

How is she liking her new friends, jrodgers? Uhm, they are back in the drawer since she has declared I am no longer cut off. She was testing me for the summer. But, she is no closer to actually cucking me. She just wants to give me the experience of being cucked. She feels safe doing it that way with me.

Reactions: EgyBull
Greetings, Zeke...I read your story with much interest...you and I share a lot of similar ideas about our wives....mine has been shared in the past, but that was before our first child was born 8 years ago!!!! (seems like another lifetime!)...would love to meet up with you sometime (we are in the dfw area, too...north dallas near addison) perhaps discuss dreams and fantasies over lunch...share pics of the wives...anyways, thanks for posting and keep us updated!

Am thinking about buying her an ankle chain for xmas. That way when we go out she can inadvertently advertise being a hot wife. Not that I think that will really work because I know it really won't. But, I can get her something nice that she can wear, then let see what may happen regarding the ankle chain being a sign of being a hot wife.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Well, last night's post above was pretty stupid of me. Now she can find out what I'm going to get her for xmas because she has access to posts on here through SPAM and password. And, yes, she does read posts on here believe it or not even though she doesn't cuck me (yet).
******Just delete before she reads! *******

Hi everybody, it has been a long time since I posted anything significant on here. When I began about year and a half ago, my plan was to document a journey where my wife would eventually cuck me with another guy. That still is the plan, but unfortunately it hasn't gotten anywhere yet. Olivia is still very reluctant and insists it will never happen. On a positive note, she finally got her own user name on here, one in which she will not share the password with me so I cannot see her content. At the same time, she has access to all my info and content on here.

You can find her under the name Wifeofzekethegeek. In fact, she made me change my avatar (the one of her body in a bikini) so she can use that as hers. I now have a new one that you can see for yourself to the left there.

We will see where her presence on this site takes us. Don't know if it will lead to anything, or just be one of those hopeful things that never goes anywhere. Time will tell.