Our Journey . . .

Darn. Nothing happened. She just got home. She is late because her and two of her other friends that were there who didn't want to be part of the naughty festivities left after dinner and went to a movie tonight. But, . . .

She did say that she didn't call or text because she knew it would drive me crazy not knowing what was going on, especially since I wasn't expecting her to stay out so late tonight. She was hoping to drive me crazy with me thinking she would try going to a "wild women gathering." We talked about that a little. Then, . . .

She told me she had been thinking about opening her own account on here where she would keep access to my account on here, but would have one for herself that I would never have access to so that she could talk to everybody and I would be none the wiser of her discussions.

Interesting.

just a quick update on the cuckold front. I'm thinking a strictly online bull would be the way to start a cuckold relationship to start with. Olivia has no problem with online stuff because she sees it only as typing and not something done in person. And, that is something that would be mostly acceptable to her I think. Plus, she has considered opening her own profile on here just to give me a hard time about things on here. Having said that, how does having an online bull work? How does that relationship take place or manifest itself? I have no idea because I am new to this. Anyway, so if you are an online bull and want to throw your hat in the ring, I am about to tell her I'm doing this and we will read everyone who posts on here together. Feel free to post on this thread.

She hasn't got her own profile yet. For now, she is on here with me and reading everything on my profile. Basically, my profile is our profile.

Me and my wife went out to dinner last night. Interesting thing happened. They gave us a table far off in the corner isolated from most people's view. We had a young college age guy as our waiter. Wouldn't you know it, he starts flirting with my wife telling her in front of me how lovely she is looking for our night out on the town. Of course, my wife is easily embarrassed, but very flattered. Naturally I encourage her to flirt back. Whenever he came to the table he would keep checking her out and she said things back to him like, "what do you think of older women like me?", etc. Finally, during dinner I said to her, undo your top button on your blouse. At first she looked at me funny, but then did it. It didn't show anything, but it was obvious that she undid a button. He did notice the next time he came back to the table. When he was gone again, said undo the next button. She wouldn't do it at first because she thought that was going too far. But, then she did exposing her cleavage and her bra. Yep, he noticed because he spilled the water jug as he as trying to refill our glasses. Finally when he left again, I said to her, just one more button. But, she wouldn't do It. She said no. I asked her to at least remove her bra and put it in her purse. Still she said no. That was going too far. I could tell he was hoping for just one more button. She did admit it was fun doing that to him after we left. Stepping stones.

A new development. Olivia has told me that she is going to give the experience of being a cuckold through her two gag gifts I gave her for Christmas last December. She won't really cuck me. She will only do it through he two dildos I got her for Christmas. She told me tonight that as of now, I am cut off from any kind of sex with her and may not play with myself or cum without her permission. Her two dildos, one black and one white, have names that she refers to them by. The black one is Corey, and the white one is Ray. Don't ask me how she came up with those names. I'm just glad one of them wasn't Spartacus, lol. So, from now on, when we engage in lovemaking, I am to only use the dildos on her at her command. While not exactly cuckolding me, it is the fantasy of being cuckolded.

Here is a picture, not of my wife, but it is of 2 dildos, one black (Corey) and one white (Ray). Not exactly the same dildos, but are a likeness of what I now get to fantasize about.
Olivia has told me that on Saturday, I have to help get her ready for her date with Corey in he bedroom. Don't know what that means yet, but she is living the fantasy it seems.

Sorry been away and haven't posted on here lately. These have been busy times for us. But, there is a little update to give, so here goes.

Last smash I gave her a couple gag gifts of dildos. One black and one white. The black dildo is named Corey. The white is named Ray. As to why that is their names, a story for another time, if you are interested.

As of the end of May, she cut me off from all sex with her temporarily. She said that if I really want to experience being a cuckold, then the only people having sex with her were going to be Corey and Ray. I would have to hold her hand and watch while they do her. She stayed true to her word. For now, those dildos have been the only thing inside her satisfying her while all I get to do is hold her hand and watch. I even have to help get her ready for her dates with each of them. I pick out or go buy her lingerie and outfits, including shoes, bathe her, shave her, and dress her while she dolls herself up. We go to dinner together, maybe catch a movie or coffee afterwards, then come home where one of them is waiting on the bed. We have done this just about every weekend.

It is strange to stay this about a couple sex toys. But, I am both aroused and at the same time full of angst and jealousy. Weird, huh?

Oldbamadude, she says she likes your butt very much. She is attracted to male butts. That is what attracted her to me in our younger days.

Alternate life, she does not have her own profile on here yet. She actually backed off from doing that because when she thought about it more, she figured every guy on here would just send her pics of their dicks and she didn't want to be inundated with that. She has open access on here and reads everything whenever she chooses, so in that sense she is here on my profile at least.

To both of you, thank you for your interest.