Our Journey . . .

First off, one of the reasons we stopped posting on this thread is we were pm and chatting with many people on here, so we're giving our story that way. I know, no excuse. We should have kept this thread up properly. But, those many people we chatted with, such as Silo, Bigman, NeedaDom, etc. and many others too numerous to mention, thank you very much for all you have done. PM me if I left you out. I don't want to leave anybody out and want everyone to know how wonderful and helpful you have all been to us. It has meant a lot to us.
We are cheering you two on, Olivia!

I think one of the things that has helped my wife out on here is that a lot of nice people helped her to feel ok on here in the messages between her and them, which served to help her get more comfortable with breaking the ice so to speak. One thing she isn't is a literary writer (and neither am I) along with her busy schedule it takes a bit between posts.

Was hoping to ell a tale about my first time but not happened yet. I have decided to take the plunge. We had screened a couple guys but they ended up weaseling out of getting together with us after having spent some time having vanilla public type meetings. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
Yep, seems to be a huge problem with men in general. They talk a good game but when they find out a couple is serious actually doing it or wants something longer term they are gone or ghost you. Not sure what is wrong with single guys these days.....seems they may have all just stopped wanting to get laid.

Reactions: EgyBull
Was hoping to ell a tale about my first time but not happened yet. I have decided to take the plunge. We had screened a couple guys but they ended up weaseling out of getting together with us after having spent some time having vanilla public type meetings. Oh well, back to the drawing board.
I am sorry they flaked on you.

Sorry for that Sweet hotwife .. i wish i was near u .. i would not let the chance to meet u and have fun ..
U r such a sexy hot lady and ur journey is very erotic to me ..

Yep, seems to be a huge problem with men in general. They talk a good game but when they find out a couple is serious actually doing it or wants something longer term they are gone or ghost you. Not sure what is wrong with single guys these days.....seems they may have all just stopped wanting to get laid.

To state the obvious, don’t let that discourage you. It’s just reality some will chicken out but if you keep trying you will hit jackpot I promise you.

Ok everybody. Olivia is a Hotwife now I am so pleased to announce. I'm going to have to serialize this story since a lot happened.
To begin with, Olivia and I were out one night spending time with each other on a little date night. We were looking for a specific place when we went up to a police officer on bike to ask for directions. Olivia noticed the cop right away as he gave us the directions to the place we were looking for. Then we just started chatting on the corner we were standing at with him. It was clear that Olivia was interested in this cop. The two were chatty with one another and we're getting along just fine. At one point Olivia was even touching his arm in a flirtatious way. He was enjoying the attention to I could tell. There was no wedding ring on his finger, not that that means anything. He was taller than me, in better shape, and clean cut with light hair color. A definite contrast to me. He walked with us a little ways as we went to the place we were looking for continuing to talk. I think he knew Olivia was interested in him by a lot of her non verbal body language and the way they were talking to one another. At one point he went another direction and bid us goodnight. The rest of the night was her talking about the police officer.

Continuing on from post #112, about a week later we were back downtown and accidentally locked the keys in the car. I won't say which one of us did that. But, we were in one of the parking garages downtown when guess who was riding his bike on patrol. Yep, you guessed it. The very cop we saw about the week before. We recognized him right away and he also recognized us. With his help it took about 20 minutes to break into the car and retrieve our car keys. While doing that we got to chatting again with each other. Once again Olivia was ogling over him, this time a little more obvious. The cop was enjoying it too I could tell. We got to talking. We asked him if he ever came downtown just to have fun on nights off. He said he did. Olivia asked him if he was married. He said he was not. Olivia then asked him if he could take his helmet off to get a better look at him. So, he did and she said "you are even more handsome than I could have imagined." Looking at me she said, "don't you think he's handsome, honey?" What could I say then. I said "if you think so then of course I will agree with you." She gave him her business card. I gave him my business card as well. We said we would like to meet up with him when we were down here and he had the night off. I then added that Olivia would certainly enjoy it. He ended it with saying " I think I know where this is going." To which we just laughed. We said our goodbyes again and went our separate ways.

Continuing from post #114. About a week later, Olivia got a phone call from the police officer. She was surprised to say the least thinking this guy was going to be like the others who we were vetting. After talking to him she texted and called me immediately telling me "guess who called?" I was also surprised thinking we wouldn't see him again. Then again we both got very hopeful, nervous, excited, and strangely weird. She told me when he was available to go out and asked me what to do. I told her, well, we can just start out with a dinner date, or coffee, etc. we don't have to commit to sleeping with him. Just a vanilla date if you want and have a hotel room just in case, or at least for ourselves if you back out. She said she would call him back and say yes just to hang out together. More to come.

Continuing from post #114. About a week later, Olivia got a phone call from the police officer. She was surprised to say the least thinking this guy was going to be like the others who we were vetting. After talking to him she texted and called me immediately telling me "guess who called?" I was also surprised thinking we wouldn't see him again. Then again we both got very hopeful, nervous, excited, and strangely weird. She told me when he was available to go out and asked me what to do. I told her, well, we can just start out with a dinner date, or coffee, etc. we don't have to commit to sleeping with him. Just a vanilla date if you want and have a hotel room just in case, or at least for ourselves if you back out. She said she would call him back and say yes just to hang out together. More to come.
Ok. I just found this thread and read through all 6 current pages. I can't believe you still haven't finished posting this story. You are absolutely killing me. I think it is one of the very sexiest stories I've read on here because it feels so real and required so much time and patience and development. Please, get to the climax (both figuratively and literally speaking) already. You are killing us...!

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
Ok. I just found this thread and read through all 6 current pages. I can't believe you still haven't finished posting this story. You are absolutely killing me. I think it is one of the very sexiest stories I've read on here because it feels so real and required so much time and patience and development. Please, get to the climax (both figuratively and literally speaking) already. You are killing us...!
I could not agree more! I was so hoping to hear the full story, even if Zeke or Olivia only feel comfortable giving a slightly ‘sanitized’ version of it (if you feel the need for modesty - hoping that isn’t the case, though)

Reactions: 69jd69
Sorry about making you guys wait. I've read the posts above. We are not trying to string anybody along. It's not on purpose other than the fact we work a lot too and try not to have this totally take over our lives. Between our regular jobs and being adjunct professors, our days and nights can take up a lot of our time in addition to all the new things that have happened. But, we will get to it and continue on from there.

I also want to thank you all for your reading of our story and hanging in there while I tell it in spurts. It means a lot to both of us that you are there enjoying it as much as I am telling it.

Reactions: Wifeofzekethegeek