Outing myself to strangers

wormwood

Male
Gold
I posted this before and it got deleted by the admins. I figure it was because I included a recent text exchange i had with a help desk employee at a women's clothing site. The text contained some un-redacted info so I think that's why it was deleted. I apologize to the admins here for being so thoughtless. I asked admin to tell me why it was deleted but have received no response from them so I will try again but this time I'll redact all identifying info. Hopefully this won't be deleted.

I often, when the opportunity arises, will make "innocent" remarks to people in public that engage me in friendly conversation. On a recent holiday weekend, I was asked how my holiday was going by a clerk at a store I frequent. I replied, "It's a bit lonely but I'm making do." After the look of friendly concern hit her face I continued, "It's ok, I had plans with my wife but her boyfriend wanted to go out of town with her so I gave her my blessing and decided to take care of some things around the house.".
The following conversation was short but I could see her trying to wrap her head around what I had said. It was pretty intense for me too and, as I am a steady customer I hope she will be brave enough to ask me in the future after she's thought about it.
I'll also make off-hand comments to clerks and service people such as;
I'm sure her boyfriend will like it.
It's not for me, it's for her boyfriend.

I recently had a text convo with a help desk employee that went like this;

Chat transcript:

help desk(Sun, 9/5/2021, 06:37:23 am Asia/Shanghai)
How can I help you?

redacted (Sun, 9/5/2021, 06:37:23 am)
I'm looking for something sexy my wife can wear for her boyfriend

help desk (Sun, 9/5/2021, 06:38:29 am)
We would suggest you to type the key word information you need in "Search" bar (on the top right corner of the webpage )
Or you can click different category under "Search", and choose size/price/color/style,etc on your left side.

redacted (Sun, 9/5/2021, 06:40:56 am)
Do you have any swimwear? They will spend a lot of time on the beach

help desk(Sun, 9/5/2021, 06:42:36 am)
Yes, we have, u can check it in here: web email address

redacted (Sun, 9/5/2021, 06:43:34 am)
does the top on this one have a lining?

help desk (Sun, 9/5/2021, 06:44:40 am)
Which item are you referring to ?
Could you please provide us a SPU number of the item (in the product details) or a link of the item ?

redacted (Sun, 9/5/2021, 06:46:18 am)
I see it does say it's padded. Is the padding removable?

help desk (Sun, 9/5/2021, 06:46:44 am)
Not removable, sorry.

redacted (Sun, 9/5/2021, 06:47:53 am)
Her boyfriend likes it when her nipples are visible. Any suggestions?

Sorry we can not filter the swimwear by material or transparency.

We would suggest you to take a look around the website and see if there is anything her boyfriend might like.

END OF TRANSCRIPT

"If there is anything her boyfriend might like" is the clincher for me and was quite thrilling.

I am not a cuckold as of yet but my wife and I are engaged in talk about it so yes, I am lying when I say these things. None the less, I do find this stimulating as well as an attempt to introduce women to the idea of hotwifing.

Do you think this is out of line?

Mmm, yes, I like people to know
I like it as well. It's a turn on when I go back to the same clerks and they think they know about my willingness to let other men fuck my wife and please her in ways that I can't. Sometimes it's an attitude of pity and sometimes it's a look of contempt, but it's always a turn-on and I wonder if they've told their co-corkers or their friends about my confession to them. I wonder who knows?

I told my wife's best friend that I want my wife to be fucked by others and that she has free reign to do whatever she wants with anyone else at any time. I have asked her to help me make this happen. She's promised to have a chat with her about it. I really get excited reading the messages I sent my wife's friend about cleaning her up after others have fucked her. She wasn't judgmental at all and actually said it's perfectly natural to have fantasies like that.

Reactions: Rigel and wormwood
Other than with family members, my wife doesn't go out much no matter how much I encourage her to do so. She get's opportunities to socialize with work colleagues but she doesn't like to do that as most are 15-20 years her junior. I know, the idea of younger, horny guys would work in my favor, but her comfort level and proffessionalism make her reluctant. I wish she had a best friend that I could tell that to. Especially one so understanding.

Other than with family members, my wife doesn't go out much no matter how much I encourage her to do so. She get's opportunities to socialize with work colleagues but she doesn't like to do that as most are 15-20 years her junior. I know, the idea of younger, horny guys would work in my favor, but her comfort level and proffessionalism make her reluctant. I wish she had a best friend that I could tell that to. Especially one so understanding.
I have exactly the same problem. She never goes out on her own. She's very friendly but fussy. She says she doesn't want anyone else but me in spite of me telling her that I want her to. I've shared her naked open legged photos with a friend at work and she came like hell with her vibrator as I sent them so she liked that a lot. I also shared video of her with her vibrator with a work colleague of hers which she didn't know about. She knows how badly I want her to do it. She's going away with her best friend and another girl for a couple of days on the 20th so I WI remind her friend that she has to try and get her at least touched up by another guy. I will tell her friend to discuss it with her and also get her to bring the other friend into the conversation and let her know that her cukold husband wants her cheating. That will be awesome with more people knowing about it.

Reactions: Rigel and wormwood
My wife doesn't tell her friends or anyone else. I kind of wish she would, but I understand. You can't un-ring that bell, and people talk.

She did tell her mother though, which surprised me. She was staying with her mom and brought a boyfriend over to fuck. I was curious as to where her mom was, and she told me she had gone to stay with some friends for the day so that she could use the apartment. That led to more questions. She explained that she had told her mom, because they share everything. And that her mom was all for it, except she worried that I might find out somehow. So my wife told her that I know about it, and that I like it. Her mom was cool with that, although she said she didn't think if it was her that she'd be able to tell the husband.