Through my contact with many cuckhubbie's (or "cuckpartners"), and many other guys into panty fetishes, I have found guys who love the dynamic of meeting other guys, partner's used/worn panties "in hand", and using them to wank them off.....often mutually....either publicly, or in a private location. I thought this would be an interesting new thread for those who also share/have an interest in this particular fetish, and willing to share with others. Experiences, pics, fantasies............feel free to share! :)
View attachment 360480View attachment 360481
I love dirty panties i dont wank in them i sniff and lick them as im wanking. Id love a guy to have a dirty pair of my wife kates pantues ti wank over and let me know how sge smells and tastes xx

Do you have any pics of the panties which she wore for the entire day just to see how it looks like...
I used to live with a couple and wife would wear some sexy gstrings.I was lucky to sniff them when they were in laundry bag outside.
Slovak women smell quite cheezy down there unlike aussie women are wet and mushy.

Do you have any pics of the panties which she wore for the entire day just to see how it looks like...
I used to live with a couple and wife would wear some sexy gstrings.I was lucky to sniff them when they were in laundry bag outside.
Slovak women smell quite cheezy down there unlike aussie women are wet and mushy.
I have a site on fetlife you can see loads of pics on there xx