When I go the the adult theater I like wear a pair of my wifes panties, and also take an extra pair for my "friend" to sniff while I suck their cock. Knowing that they're getting turned on and extra hard because of her smell makes me super horny. If they come on my face or I spill, I love to have them use her panties to wipe up the mess.

Reactions: DarquesPassion
I love dirty panties i dont wank in them i sniff and lick them as im wanking. Id love a guy to have a dirty pair of my wife kates pantues ti wank over and let me know how sge smells and tastes xx
Yea theres nothing better, wanking to the sweet smell of dirty panties! It's so wrong that's why its so exciting.

Reactions: Billy8888
Yea theres nothing better, wanking to the sweet smell of dirty panties! It's so wrong that's why its so exciting.
Where are you located, as I would love to set up groups of sniffers and tasters, all over the world! I have managed to arrange meets here in London, but having a worldwide network would be wonderful!!! Feel free to share

Reactions: NWcuckUK
My GF wants to come home from a hot date with her panties loaded with his cum.
Then wrap her cum loaded panties around my cock & jerk me off as she tells me everything she did with her hot date.
I don't last all that long...

When my wife is not up for sex, she usually hands over her used and sticky panties to me..
She knows i love sniffing it while i jerk off my cock..
It’s such a rush 😝

Reactions: DarquesPassion
Love my wifes dirty panties and wanking with them. Now I've told her, she leaves them on the bedroom floor for me to use when she is out and then wash. Also has me cum in them in front of her when she is too tired to fuck. I've bought her some great stuff and I love the idea of other guys seeing it.
Ask for any pics. Would love another guy to cum in a pair.

Reactions: shymalea
Soon, she'll use her dirty, used, panties filled with another mans cum, to wrap around your cock & jerk you off with.
Next after that: she makes you lick the cum off!
You're a Cuckold and you love it.

Reactions: NWcuckUK
Soon, she'll use her dirty, used, panties filled with another mans cum, to wrap around your cock & jerk you off with.
Next after that: she makes you lick the cum off!
You're a Cuckold and you love it.
She's promised that to me if it ever happens!

She knows ur a cuckold and she's going to use you... like you need to be used...
Enjoy it. U know its what you want & need!