Erie Pennsylvania looking to get my wife to fuck a monster cock. She did say all comes up that she would do it if I got her new tits. Her tits are just fine. I wanna see her her stretched out cause she admitted to cumming harder when it happened with others

I'm in Pennsylvania too not to far from erie. See what ya all think about me. I'll give your wife a big white cock

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: ShyTightHotWife
Pennsylvania. Southeast, just west of Philly
We use to.live in So jersey just over the bridge from.philly You took.the step.Nd soon to di it again. It can be very rewarding for the two.of you .WE have been in the lifestyle for 5 years its been grest feel feee to ask anything here or you can PM.me Bob

Reactions: FenixJJ2018
We use to.live in So jersey just over the bridge from.philly You took.the step.Nd soon to di it again. It can be very rewarding for the two.of you .WE have been in the lifestyle for 5 years its been grest feel feee to ask anything here or you can PM.me Bob
Will do. Thank you for reaching out, Bob! I definitely appreciate the willingness to answer questions, etc.

Thanks the lifestyle has been great for us Our sex life has changed for the better and her sex.life outside of our marriage has made our sex over the top
We have experienced the same. We had amazing sexy before but it’s definitely “over the top” now and has given her so much confidence.
We both had incredible butterflies on the day of, even during the drive from the restaurant to the hotel after meeting our third and deciding to proceed. Once we were all in the room, however, it was magic.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy