Perviest Confession

MrBlueyz

Couple
What's the perviest thing you've confessed you'd like your partner do with or without you... Or what's the perviest thing you've confessed to your partner as having done... OOr they've confessed to you?

I did that once with my first wife. She knew I knew. Our plan was that she would seduce a friend of mine whom we invited over for dinner, while I went to get the pizza. But not that I would watch. But as I drove away to get the za, I couldn't help myself. Parked down the street and returned to peek through the front window. It was light inside and dark outside, so they couldn't see me, although anyone passing by might have seen if they looked. I felt like a total perv but it was so hot!! Watching her come on to him, play with him, then when he responded, offering her breasts to him and finally getting down on her knees and swallowing his cum. When I finally did return with the za, she caught me in the hallway and excitedly told me what she had done. I never told her that I had watched the whole thing. (Oh, and the night didn't end there...he stayed after the pizza and then more fireworks with all 3 of us this time)
My wife started having an affair which is how we got into this lifestyle. It was long ago before cell phones and the internet so it took awhile for me to figure out who she was spending her time with and where. When I did I went over to his place to confront them. As I stepped onto the porch I could see them fucking in the living room through the screen door. It blew my mind and instead of confronting them I watched and jerked myself off. The porch was surrounded by bushes so no one could see me. I didn't mention to my wife that I knew about the affair and instead went over to watch them everytime I suspected they were together. I can't even remember how many times I shot my load on that porch.

Last edited:
I once ask a girlfriend what was the kinkiest, most perviest thing she had ever done. (I was 41 at the time and she was 38 and insanely sexy, so much so my gay friend would forget that he was gay around her.) She told me that it was when she was 20 and a dancer in strip club. No, that was not it. She said that since she was married at the time, she never made the big money, where the dancers had a "date" with a rich customer back at his place. One day, however, a rich dentist wanted all the dancers to go to his dental office and hang out nude. He offered a staggeringly huge amount of money (and laughing gas) and promised that no sex was expected. She agreed to join other dancers, as she felt safe with the two burly bouncers coming with them. At the dentist's office, the girls stripped and the old dentist examined their teeth while they reclined on the mechanical chair. No sex. That was it: he just wanted to see naked, attractive women on his exam chair. She told me that she felt extremely dirty, but in a very clean way.

An ex-GF of mine, after she learned of my kink, one time after some margaritas, she started to tell me how she used to get dick when she needed it.

She'd go to a nice hotel where out of town businessmen often stayed. She would sit in the bar, making eyes at a guy she fancied until he would come over and flirt her up. She'd suggest they get a table, and they'd talk for a while, like maybe 30 minutes to an hour, and she'd confirm that they were guests at the hotel. Then as they continued talking, she'd casually reach under the table, while above the table continuing to act like nothing untoward was happening.

She loved the reaction she got when they'd feel her caressing their dicks through their pants. Surprise, speechless, shocked as their mind slowly wrapped around what was happening. Then sheer joy and excitement (she was smokin' hot, especially when she dolled herself up). She'd be without panties and next she would push the man's hand under her skirt where he'd discover this, and how wet she was.

The men would invariably and quickly suggest that they move to his room, surprisingly never once suspecting a set-up. She would fondle them to erection while waiting for the elevator and make them wait if necessary until they could get in alone. Before the doors even closed, she'd be opening up his pants and would start to suck him until they reached his floor. The danger of getting caught excited her, and the men. I don't recall now if she ever did get caught or how she responded if so.

When they reached his room, she would undress him immediately and continue the suck while she disrobed and then fuck the shit out of them and leave without getting or giving her number, although they would always beg for it.

She got wonderfully wet while telling me this story and needed dick in her right away!

Oddly enough, a year or so later, I got her to go with me to a lifestyle event, where we hooked up with another couple. I went to our room to get some condoms and maybe some booze or something. When I got to the room, she was already buck naked, her legs spread wide playing with her pussy while they watched and played with themselves. It was a hot, hot night and I thought I'd found my mate in her at that point. Then, as soon as we left, she lit into me with a fury, angry that I had "let" that happen (other than the invite to the event, she was the instigator throughout). She said I should have protected her and that I was a filthy pervert and really went off on me. Couldn't believe it! I guess I dodged a bullet!

Reactions: Fazeldex
My wife started having an affair which is how we got into this lifestyle. It was long ago before cell phones and the internet so it took awhile for me to figure out who she was spending her time with and where. When I did I went over to his place to confront them. As I stepped onto the porch I could see them fucking in the living room through the screen door. It blew my mind and instead of confronting them I watched and jerked myself off. The porch was surrounded by bushes so no one could see me. I didn't mention to my wife that I knew about the affair and instead went over to watch them everytime I suspected they were together. I can't even remember how many times I shot my load on that porch.
Hot 🔥 🔥😍