Pink flamingos in yard

I have a question for those in the lifestyle. While out walking our dogs, my wife noticed that our neighbors had a plastic pink flamingo in their front yard. Surprisingly, my wife asked me if that meant they were swingers. I was not aware of this, but after a Google search, I learned that it can be a signal. Does anyone have any input?

Reactions: Househusband
We have wondered this as well. Also, we have heard about the use of a pineapple symbol and a blue porch light. We have looked to see if there is a sort of sign/signal/symbol that communicates discretely to others what sort of lifestyle other couples might be involved in. It looks like there is nothing really concrete out there. People could just like flamingo's, pineapples, or blue lights. It seems that as far as what a person might show on their body it is a little easier to tell (excluding the obvious). There is the ankle bracelet thing but that is not full proof, what we do is we have temporary tattoos a male/female symbol linked together with a male symbol off to the side. We will wear this when we are "advertising". The wife also has some jewelry (earrings/necklace) and a charm bracelet that has the letter of each guy she has been with. I would be curious to know what anyone else has seen or heard that addresses ways to tell those of us who are in the lifestyle. The other limitation of course is that most want to keep things discrete and if a symbol became commonly known then that might lead to others judging or ridiculing us for our choice, who would want that.