trying48

Male
Oct 8, 2022
Hi sexy couples,

I would love to hear your story about flashing to the delivery guy. If you have pictures its a huuuuuge bonus for me:)

If any couple able to do it in the future i would love to know and get updated every single step..i don't know why but it makes me like wowww..:)

Please share your stories and media.

My wife answered the door while we were at a hotel, wearing just a tshirt, heels and some black sheer pantyhose. She had done it more than once, but one time the pizza guy complimented her on her outfit and she let him touch her pussy and ass through the pantyhose. That was the only time the pizza guy actually tried to touch cause they usually would just compliment her.

My girlfriend answered the door with just a short T-shirt on and asked the guy to set the pizza on the counter, she bent over to get money from her purse and flashed her ass and pussy to him, he looked terrified and took the money and ran ! Lol, she was going to offer him a blowjob or a fuck because she lost a bet to me but the dude literally ran away !!! Lmao

We were at a hotel having MFM with a guy a couple of years ago and decided to order room service. I put on a robe and answered the door while my wife continued to give the other guy a blowjob. It was a mid 20s girl that delivered the food and she could definitely see what was going on. Her eyes got huge, lol. She didn't know what to do so she just handed me the food and walked away quickly like she was embarrassed.

My wife answered the door while we were at a hotel, wearing just a tshirt, heels and some black sheer pantyhose. She had done it more than once, but one time the pizza guy complimented her on her outfit and she let him touch her pussy and ass through the pantyhose. That was the only time the pizza guy actually tried to touch cause they usually would just compliment her.
(y)

This happened really recently for us. A few weeks ago, at the start of the month, we were in Hawaii on very erotic and sexual vacation, staying at an expensive tropical resort. On our second to final night, we ate a bunch of strong weed gummies, ordered room service, and decided to make love while we waited. She had brought a brand new set of lacy lingerie to lounge in, and was in the midst of modeling it for me when there was a knock at the door. My cock was too hard to hide beneath a towel and she was feeling extra feisty, so I stayed in the bedroom stroking myself while she answered the door wearing only her skimpy purple thong, garter, and bra. It must not have been the first time this had happened to him, because the room service delivery guy kept totally cool about the situation, chatting with my wife like nothing was unusual as I listened from behind the door. He was tall, muscular, with a beard, and we never learned his name. She offered him a blowjob instead of a tip. His warm cum was still dripping down her chin onto her tits when he left and she came back into the bedroom so that I could reclaim her lips. Our dinner was cold by the time we finally ate, so I guess he didn't deserve a real tip anyway.

We were staying at a hotel in Baltimore, MD, and had found a guy nearby off a swinger site who my wife chatted with and invited to come over and meet up in the lobby bar. After about 90 minutes of drinking and flirting, my wife asked him to come upstairs, and he joined us in our room. We had more drinks, and they flirted and made out. After the alcohol, it was getting late, and we decided to order room service. While waiting for our order things got back to heated between my wife and the guy and soon clothes were coming off and he was deep inside her.

When the knock came at the door, there was no stopping them, so I went and answered the door. The hotel offers in-room dining with their room service instead of leaving you with the food and the guy came inside with his cart to set up. The delivery guy was mid-twenties and working as an intern for his degree in hospitality management. I was fully clothed and I told him my wife had met this guy earlier I apologized, but the delivery guy seemed to enjoy watching as my wife was hammered to several orgasms before the date emptied a load deep inside her. My wife and the guy seemed shocked to finally look and see the delivery guy in the room.

This picture was from the next morning before the guy left our room. But, it gives you an idea of what he watched.

IMG_0118.png

My wife answered the hotel room door completely naked one evening. It was completely unintentional on her part. When we checked in, the hotel advised us our package included a complimentary bottle of champagne and a fruit and nut tray. They verified the age on our driver's license and said in-room dining would bring it up to us.

We unpacked and about an hour later, my wife wanted wine so I decided to run out to a small package store around the corner from the hotel. She was getting in the shower to get ready to go out for the evening, and we had forgotten all about the complimentary gift since it had been some time. My wife said she was naked and standing in the bathroom working on her hair when there was a knock on the door, she impulsively figured I had not brought our door key card and was back with her wine. She opened the door and was shocked to see an in-room dining guy standing with a cart holding our champagne and fruit tray.

I returned to find my wife standing in the room with a glass in her hand, fully nude, and the guy asking her if the champagne was acceptable. He appeared to be enticed by my wife's appearance and I tipped him $20 and said I bet this happens to him all the time. He just smiled and said he had worked there for over five years and this was the first.

I always wnated my wife to wear something revealing when answereing the door. The most she ever did was wear tight fitting tops and shorts or lowcut tops in the winter and bend over when giving him the moneyKit3.jpgKit1aa.jpg816c.jpg

Attachments

• Kit4.jpg
    Kit4.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 88
Hi sexy couples,

I would love to hear your story about flashing to the delivery guy. If you have pictures its a huuuuuge bonus for me:)

If any couple able to do it in the future i would love to know and get updated every single step..i don't know why but it makes me like wowww..:)

Please share your stories and media.

Hi devilishpull....🤣😂🖐️🖐️🖐️

This back with my first wife 2005 maybe. At motel her coworker, my wife, and I were resting after a 45 minute tag team, 1/2 hour into our break as were talking about a ast experiences his cock starts to stiffen, they end up in a 69 then move to doggy. As he’s pounding away there’s the knock.

My wife is moaning out how good his cock feels and he’s talking dirty.
They’re doing this on the bed closest to the door. As I peek out I see an older guy and open the door with a towel wrapped around me. The look on his face was priceless. He stayed a few minutes watching my getting fucked from behind.

The funny thing is once Jose (coworker) busted in her and she did her clean up on his slick dick , she noticed the pizza “when the pizza get her” I told her he came in as you were moaning out how good his cock feels. A lil shocked but we had a good laugh at that.