Prepping the bull

subiguy

Male
From
MA, US
Been recently fantasizing about being in the shower with my wifes lover, washing him and shaving him. Love the thought of being on my knees shaving his cock and balls. Knowing he will be fucking my wife in a few minutes. Not sure if it’s the submissive in me and willing to please or the selfish me, knowing I’ll have a better view of the fucking and his balls slapping around.

We are deep into Femdom I have done this many times and has become a Friday night ritual .My wife makes me bath her and her younger lover.
I My wife has me wash her ,then wash her lover,and pay special attention to his cock and balls. After they bath, I must get on my knees and shave her lover.
The scenario is both very humilating and very erotic. I know my place.

We are deep into Femdom I have done this many times and has become a Friday night ritual .My wife makes me bath her and her younger lover.
I My wife has me wash her ,then wash her lover,and pay special attention to his cock and balls. After they bath, I must get on my knees and shave her lover.
The scenario is both very humilating and very erotic. I know my place.
To be a good husband and a good cuckold - stay focus on pleasing her and do anything and every thing to make her happy.