Probably too much info... wife looking forward to our visit with our guy friend

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Just got done doing my wife. While I was going at it pretty good she says she's looking forward to our friend visiting tomorrow night. I unloaded in about 5 seconds.
We have a pretty regular thing with a guy we know, he'll be with us tomorrow. We're VERY normal people(whatever that is), none of our friends know we do this. Wife REALLY gets into him when he visits and enjoys more than she will admit but she doesn't talk about it or him. This was the first time she's said anything like this.
We always confirm with him a day or two prior and we have good sex anticipating his visit. She's horny like crazy once we know he's coming. She will definitely fuck me again tonight then probably again in the morning.

Just got done doing my wife. While I was going at it pretty good she says she's looking forward to our friend visiting tomorrow night. I unloaded in about 5 seconds.
We have a pretty regular thing with a guy we know, he'll be with us tomorrow. We're VERY normal people(whatever that is), none of our friends know we do this. Wife REALLY gets into him when he visits and enjoys more than she will admit but she doesn't talk about it or him. This was the first time she's said anything like this.
We always confirm with him a day or two prior and we have good sex anticipating his visit. She's horny like crazy once we know he's coming. She will definitely fuck me again tonight then probably again in the morning.
Let us know how it goes.

It sounds like he had awaken her in bed. Wonderful.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
It sounds like he had awaken her in bed. Wonderful.
Yes....it's like she's a different person when he's with us. She's normally polite and very classy. When he's with us she gets SO into the sex, it's like she can't get fucked enough. We take turns doing her and she's more turned on each time one of us finishs...nothing crazy happens, she just likes getting fucked,
Next day she back to normal.....but she's VERY horny and we have a lot of sex for days after.

Count your lucky stars, mine cuts me off entirely when she is going away for a business trip with one of her Lovers. Usually a week before so she is compeltely "fresh" for him. She lets them know she does this too. Once she gets back, she makes up for it.........but leading up to being with a Lover, I am on my own!! LOL CW

Count your lucky stars, mine cuts me off entirely when she is going away for a business trip with one of her Lovers. Usually a week before so she is compeltely "fresh" for him. She lets them know she does this too. Once she gets back, she makes up for it.........but leading up to being with a Lover, I am on my own!! LOL CW
We always do this on a Friday evening. He arrives 6:30 to 7:30 every time.
We get home about 5:30 - 6. There's been times we knock one out befor he gets here.
I'm sure he can tell but he's a cool guy. He always starts with her, after a nice makeout session he goes down on her. It's all good.

Of course she's excited about him coming over, for me it's the fun of another man giving me attention as my husband waits his turn.
We both like it when I sleep with my friend, he does pretty much what he wants to me and I like to look over to my husband to see his reaction to the whole seine.

Of course she's excited about him coming over, for me it's the fun of another man giving me attention as my husband waits his turn.
We both like it when I sleep with my friend, he does pretty much what he wants to me and I like to look over to my husband to see his reaction to the whole seine.
Agree...its "new" and "different"..even after a year it will be different

Reactions: Bat boy
No, never too much information to share here. Lol. I enjoy things like that. Sitting back at a distance.