Protection free fun with cuck’s wife.

I am a bull that does not like to use condoms. I have only been with one cuck couple so far and did not use a condom whenever playing with her. It is such a turn on for me to not use a condom and to finish inside her while her cucky watched. Is this a no-go for most couples? Also what does the cuck prefer and what does the wife prefer?
For me, using a condom is a no go!! I absolutely LOVE to feel my Lovers explode inside of me, especially when I have electd to leave my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) in its carrying case in my purse!!! My orgasms are UNBELIEVABLE and I keep hoping that one of these times I will get lucky and miss my period.
J (the wife)

For me, using a condom is a no go!! I absolutely LOVE to feel my Lovers explode inside of me, especially when I have electd to leave my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) in its carrying case in my purse!!! My orgasms are UNBELIEVABLE and I keep hoping that one of these times I will get lucky and miss my period.
J (the wife)
My kinda couple. Really does add a more intense and intimate feel to the experience.
And I am good if she does get pregnant.

Wife does not use any type of protection and is not on the pill. The enormous orgasms she reaches with the thought of possibly getting pregnant makes it impossible to stop. Been lucky for quite some time. Perhaps any time now?Screen_20240116_023501.jpgScreen_20240116_023127.jpg
Screen_20240116_022712.jpgScreen_20240116_023355.jpg

J (the wife)
(Wife) would love to fill you with my seed ;)

J (the wife)
GF sees a bull who will not wear condom, wants to unload deep in her pussy. He has a large curved downward cock that hits her G spot with every stroke. He's also a "big cummer" and leaves her pussy drenched & leaking his load.

Naturally, I get clean up detail....