Protection free fun with cuck’s wife.

I am a bull that does not like to use condoms. I have only been with one cuck couple so far and did not use a condom whenever playing with her. It is such a turn on for me to not use a condom and to finish inside her while her cucky watched. Is this a no-go for most couples? Also what does the cuck prefer and what does the wife prefer?
For me, using a condom is a no go!! I absolutely LOVE to feel my Lovers explode inside of me, especially when I have electd to leave my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) in its carrying case in my purse!!! My orgasms are UNBELIEVABLE and I keep hoping that one of these times I will get lucky and miss my period.
J (the wife)

For me, using a condom is a no go!! I absolutely LOVE to feel my Lovers explode inside of me, especially when I have electd to leave my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) in its carrying case in my purse!!! My orgasms are UNBELIEVABLE and I keep hoping that one of these times I will get lucky and miss my period.
J (the wife)
My kinda couple. Really does add a more intense and intimate feel to the experience.
And I am good if she does get pregnant.

J (the wife)
(Wife) would love to fill you with my seed ;)

J (the wife)
GF sees a bull who will not wear condom, wants to unload deep in her pussy. He has a large curved downward cock that hits her G spot with every stroke. He's also a "big cummer" and leaves her pussy drenched & leaking his load.

Naturally, I get clean up detail....