Protection free fun with cuck’s wife.

I am a bull that does not like to use condoms. I have only been with one cuck couple so far and did not use a condom whenever playing with her. It is such a turn on for me to not use a condom and to finish inside her while her cucky watched. Is this a no-go for most couples? Also what does the cuck prefer and what does the wife prefer?
I definitely enjoy watching a big unprotected cock slip into my wife. No need to waste that cum.

I am a bull that does not like to use condoms. I have only been with one cuck couple so far and did not use a condom whenever playing with her. It is such a turn on for me to not use a condom and to finish inside her while her cucky watched. Is this a no-go for most couples? Also what does the cuck prefer and what does the wife prefer?
This is a must with us. The Bull must cum where he wants.

I'm a bull and my experience is that most couples want bareback. There are some that have a condom only rule which is typically for pregnancy protection more than anything.

The last couple I was with recently I used a condom since they are active swingers and didn't have recent tests. I did take it off and shoot my load on her pussy so her husband could clean her.

The next time we meet they will have tests so we can fuck bare for creampies.

And yes without condoms is much more exciting for everyone especially if she likes cum inside.
Yes. My experience as well. couples normally like to see creamed pussy and have hubby clean up. It not just the fucking and pleasuring her. It is a lot about the lovers semen in her, on her, and then cleaned up and swallowed by hubby.

Over the years, I've fucked more wives bare and cum inside them than I've fucked with condoms - back when I used them 'on request', which wasn't often...
....there's nothing that I love to do more than to cum inside another man's wife - and the most immense thrill is to do so when she's truly 'protection free'... :devilish:
And I’m sure it’s a bonus for you to do it behind his back. Makes that cock extra hard . My wife never told when I knew, she believed it gives extra pleasure .

No condoms in our house!!

"Raw is law" is the motto for most people in this lifestyle. The number of partners is usually low and stable. If there's a large number who frequent her or lots of "one night stands" the more likely people are to use condoms. My wife hates them and refuses to have them in her. She's been lucky so far. She's only gotten pregnant.
My preference is exclusive parners or new couples. Some swinger couples hookup with new people all the time. I'd rather have one couple over a long period of time where we aren't playing outside our little bubble. This makes raw sex much safer.

"Raw is law"with most people, but its always prudent to use rubbers for the first few meeting. Whether or not you have 'çlean'certificates or not isn't the issue. It's more that building up trust and comfort with the new bull needs to be the foundation of any long term relationship. That and staying within the relationship bubble once you do go bare. Trust and honesty then sky's the limit.

How did it feel for you to cum inside a wife while her hubby watches? It must be an awesome power kick.

Condom or raw depends on how we know the man. If we both feel comfortable with who past partners have been and he’s drug and disease free then she prefers that he cum in her.

Random fling then on her or she will give a quick BJ to completion in her mouth. Either way I end up cleaning her up. And she normally fucks me last.

Nice. My wife prefers to take the cum.

Attachments

• Resized_20171109_192123.jpeg
    Resized_20171109_192123.jpeg
    301.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Resized_20170504_164915.jpeg
    Resized_20170504_164915.jpeg
    240.8 KB · Views: 77