Protection free fun with cuck’s wife.

During our first cuckold experience Kate took the guy bareback, to be clear it was an unplanned meet up, we were on holiday and we did not have condoms avialable. So we agreed the guy could go bare for a little while and then pull out, but we got carried away and that night Kate took two full loads from a stranger deep in her fertile pussy. The thrill was amazing for all of us, and Kate and I still get off chating about it during our pillow talk moments. We will definelty look to fuck another guy soon, and have promised ourselves it will be bareback again :) .

Last edited:
During our first cuckold experience Kate took the guy bareback, to be clear it was an unplanned meet up, we were on holiday and we did not have condoms avialable. So we agreed the guy could go bare for a little while and then pull out, but we got carried away and that night Kate took two full loads from a stranger deep in her fertile pussy. The thrill was amazing for all of us, and Kate and I still get off chating about it during our pillow talk moments. We will definelty look to fuck another guy soon, and have promised ourselves it will be bareback again :) .
Nothing is more exciting than to have J taking totally unprotected sperm from Lovers, new or long term, especially when she is near her fertile time of the month!! CW

I am a bull that does not like to use condoms. I have only been with one cuck couple so far and did not use a condom whenever playing with her. It is such a turn on for me to not use a condom and to finish inside her while her cucky watched. Is this a no-go for most couples? Also what does the cuck prefer and what does the wife prefer?
A couple of guys that we met over the years had conversations with us about being told they have to use condoms. Both were quite active in the lifestyle, so getting a regular supply of available women, and quite DOM also. Both had stories about getting right and ready with a couple (husband watching) and suddenly condoms were broken out. They informed the participants that the did not use condoms as it dulled the sensitivity and lowered the excietment, and if the woman was not protected from a pregnancy she would just have to take that chance.

If the (usually husband) persisted, they got dressed and left them hanging. One of them said the guys wife got FURIOUS with her husband and INSISTED that they continue, despite not being on the pill. Another called him several hours later asking to meet WITHOUT her husband there.

The other guy said that a couple of times he actually did leave only, to be contacted later by the same couple agreeing to the no condom requirement.

It might actually be an interesting situation to test out, when/if they break out condoms, refuse and be ready to leave.

CW

Any cock that went into my wife had to be bare. Way back in our early days of sharing her we had one guy that insisted on a condom so we agreed to it.….. and it really sucked. Without skin on skin it just seemed to lose something. Watching his covered cock pumping in her didn’t turn me on one bit. And knowing his cum wasn’t actually going in her…….☹️
Totally agree. It just doesn’t feel as good with a condom, not sure whether that’s just psychological or not but I know I don’t enjoy it anywhere near as much. The few times a guy has insisted on a condom, it s been very disappointing for both me and hubby. Fortunately Ive found most guys dont want to use a condom anyway and those that thought they were going to need one have been over the moon when I’ve told them they don’t lol.
Lynn x

I am a bull that does not like to use condoms. I have only been with one cuck couple so far and did not use a condom whenever playing with her. It is such a turn on for me to not use a condom and to finish inside her while her cucky watched. Is this a no-go for most couples? Also what does the cuck prefer and what does the wife prefer?
My wife takes it bare. Do her and fill her mature pussy as much as you want.

this was hot. id love to spread my seed some more. but i think im infertile since im on trt.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I want my bull with no condom, finishing deep inside me, every drop.

Of course you get to come inside her! We would not have it any other way.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c