Question about getting your wife to meet her lover alone...

We have been involved in the “hotwife lifestyle “ since 2008 and have had many enjoyable times. My wife has only met twice on her own during that time and she says she prefers me there so that I am involved. I am not physically involved, I don’t join in, I watch, take movie clips and pics.
I have suggested that she meets alone and she says she would if she decided she wanted to. This would probably be spontaneous on a girls weekend away or night out. At the end of the day I get to watch some incredibly intimate fun and games and she knows she can go it alone if she wants. It has to be her choice, I think if you try to push she may push back and stop meeting other guys altogether.

My wife has in the past but not in a long time. This coming friday night her Bull is coming to spend the night at our house though. We have decided I will be part of the first round and later on they will sleep together in our bed while I take the guest room this time so we will see how it goes. Hopefully this will be something she will want again in the future.

My wife Annamaria and I entered the world of swingers in the summer of 2000, at first we met couples for swinging but after few months I found out that I preferred to see Anna fuck with other men. Over time, things have evolved and my (and hers) desire for new limits for which we began to frequent singles assiduously, even 2 or 3 a week then some gangbangs even with 4 or 5 males also blacks, when Anna was ready she started to meet alone, in the beginning she took them home to feel more safer then she started going to them at home or in motels (in case of married men). In total I think she has fucked about 350 men but with many of whom she has had many encounters. The last milestone was bare sex, Anna loves creampies and when she goes alone to dating she always brings home the panties with the semen of the man she met.

Attachments

• Riempita-di-sperma-sal-bull.jpg
    Riempita-di-sperma-sal-bull.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 51
So me and my wife, Red Vixen have been in the lifestyle over a year now. Everything is going exactly as we had hoped it would. The one thing she has yet to do is meet any of her lovers alone. I've been there for every meeting, been involved in several of them as well as a participant helping please her with a second cock that she craves. I'm not a cuckold in the sense it is used, but a stag. I don't play with her lovers. I don't clean him or her up after they play. My wife enjoys me reclaiming her after she has been pleasured by her lovers. Sometimes on front of them and sometimes after we come home.

Have any of you had an issue where your wife wouldn't meet her lovers alone? If so how did you deal with it and what did you say or do that helped her move to that next step in opening up?
Is the problem psychological in that she doesn't WANT to meet guys alone or is it a concern for safety? If it's psychological issue you might try a meeting as a couple and then excusing yourself and not come back for awhile or just stay in the background as out of sight as possible. If she has a guy she sees more than once then she should eventually feel ok seeing him alone, which would break the ice. If her problem is safety then she should do just as she would if she was single and meeting a guy. Public meetings after an adequate period of Kik messaging to each other is a pretty good technique. As always, we recommend becoming members of a reputable lifestyle site where you can search for, chat with and evaluate potential partners. They should have verifications from other members. As you find yourself involved in the lifestyle community in your area you will find guys who know your other lifestyle friends and can build a "circle of trust".

HW

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
I think it's a little bit of both. I understand the concern for safety for her. And I'm not talking meeting someone alone for the first time. But rather the guys we meet regularly now. I had told her I would love to come home to the sounds of her and one of her lovers pleasuring each other. She won't ever meeting someone alone for the first time. We do that together as I feel the need for her safety. The book Looking for Mr. Goodbar comes to mind all the time, lol...
That's why we prefer a couple of reputable lifestyle sites. Verified members who have given their personal information, face pics, paid for a membership, and verifications from others we trust in addition to an extensive vetting process have worked well for us. It sounds like she isn't really in to meeting solo though so that's all good too. Threesomes are fantastic!

HW

What sites do you recommend? We've used AFF in the past and SLS which we are lifetime members of.
SLS is ok, but mostly for travel to the east coast (where it is popular) and because they sponsor the Bliss Cruise. SLS is archaic and difficult to use in many ways. AFF is dog crap and very unreliable...flakes and fakes everywhere and nobody really vetting the membership. Our prefered site is far more popular out west but still has a pretty active membership east.

HW

Last edited:
What sites do you recommend? We've used AFF in the past and SLS which we are lifetime members of.
They all have their good and bad to be honest. I have been involved with swinging with my ex and we tried all of them. The opinion was that it all gets too sophomoric and a bit clicky. Patience is always good to weed out.. Being single now also is hampering on swinger sites, extra cocks are easy to find.

Know that all too well. My wife wants me to be the person to vet out all these people. Which is for safety purposes. I wouldn't want anything to happen to her at all obviously and I know who she is going to click with and what she likes even though plenty try and change my mind that don't fit her desire.
Funny thing, after being away from AFF for 9-10 years or so I went back on a few years back, no longer on, but I noticed a large number of people had the same photos up from 10 years ago..lol I did try to go to some of the meet and greets..they are also odd. Yea weeding out the whatevers.

• Haha
So me and my wife, Red Vixen have been in the lifestyle over a year now. Everything is going exactly as we had hoped it would. The one thing she has yet to do is meet any of her lovers alone. I've been there for every meeting, been involved in several of them as well as a participant helping please her with a second cock that she craves. I'm not a cuckold in the sense it is used, but a stag. I don't play with her lovers. I don't clean him or her up after they play. My wife enjoys me reclaiming her after she has been pleasured by her lovers. Sometimes on front of them and sometimes after we come home.

Have any of you had an issue where your wife wouldn't meet her lovers alone? If so how did you deal with it and what did you say or do that helped her move to that next step in opening up?
I"ll meet my lovers alone but I prefer hubby to be there as I know how much he likes to watch. He's absolutely addicted to cleaning up my creampies and I enjoy feeding them to him.

I"ll meet my lovers alone but I prefer hubby to be there as I know how much he likes to watch. He's absolutely addicted to cleaning up my creampies and I enjoy feeding them to him.
From my standpoint, as a bull, I enjoy knowing the hubby is watching, that turns me on. But I have had LTR's and of course, we've met alone at times, Hey, she needed something from me.. ;)

Reactions: sterling
My wife and I exited the movie house and we wondered if we could make any stops before driving 40 miles to get home. We had about an hour available to us, as it was late at night and we woke early for work the next morning. I was thinking along the lines of an ice-cream shop and I asked her what she would like best. Her answer: "Some extra cock would be nice?"

I liked her answer, even though the another man would provide the extra cock. Rarely was she this bold, so I didn't want to miss the chance of letting her get her wish. The big problem was that we didn't have much time, certainly not enough time to try to hunt down some guy in a bar. We could have bought a few swinger newspapers and magazines, but few of the ads listed a phone number. We were left with men we already knew who lived nearby. My buddy Robert was the closest to us, but he was married. His wife was cool with him joining us for threesomes, but we doubted she would approve of him fucking my wife on their bed. This left only Michael, who owned my wife's favorite cock, it being long and thick, but mostly thick. In addition, his had an extremely loose foreskin that made for a smooth fucking that my wife cherished, referring to his fucking as buttery smooth. But Mike's apartment was not on the way home; in fact, he was 15 miles away in the wrong direction, which would rob us of a total 30 minutes. Still, he was our best bet, so I found a phone booth and gave him a call.

He was home and eager for a visit from us—actually, just her—but I didn't tell him about the hurry we were in, as I feared he would needlessly become nervous. He asked that we gave him enough time to take a quick shower and tidy up his place. My guess was that we were about 20 minutes away. It took, however, closer to 25 minutes to arrive. I had convinced her during the drive that she was to go alone and that I would wait in the car, as Mike was shy and if I was watching them, he would slowly start, which would eat up too much time. She agreed. She even agreed to play with herself while I drove, so she would be nice and wet for him. She unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled down her jeans, then dug her hand inside her panties.

We pulled up in front of his place and she jumped out of the car. Mike opened the door, wearing just a bathrobe. I waved to him from inside our car. He looked confused, but she dragged him into his apartment. Our goal was a quickie, no more than 20 minutes. As I sat in the car, I tried to imagine where they would be in act of making love. I assumed that he would be instantly naked and that she would take longer. After about ten minutes, I assumed that she had his hard cock in her mouth. Maybe they were in the 69 position. Another five minutes later, I concluded that he his cock was stroking in and out of her pussy, while he told her how amazingly tight she was, something he said each time he had fucked her before, as if each time were his first time inside her vagina. At the twenty minute mark, I assumed he was ejaculating in her and that she would soon be dressed and back in our car.

She finally came out well over half an hour after entering is place. As we kissed, I explored her mouth in the hopes of catching a whiff of cock, but she had chewed a mint before arriving at his place, so no cock scent. In fact, she looked identical to what she looked like entering his place. I didn't complain about the time, as loved the idea of her being fucked by Mike and I knew that if I waited long enough, she would either apologize or explain what took them so long. She explained: Mike had tried to make her orgasm; he failed, but he wanted to try.

As we headed home, she recounted all that had happened between her and Mike. Definitely a blow by blow description. She told me how once she had shut the door she quickly took off her clothes. Mike was wearing nothing but a bathrobe, which he peeled off in flash. As soon as her last article of clothing was off, she embraced him tightly and they kissed with his strong hands cupping her ass cheeks. Mike moved on to sucking her nipples, while she rubbed her clit. Soon, his cock was hard and she eagerly got o her knees and licked his balls and cock shaft before sucking his cock head. She stood and wanted him to fuck her, but he insisted on eating her first. Mike had poor oral skills, but he was working on them.

She had to beg him to stop licking her pussy and fuck her. His fat cock easily slid into her wet hole and they fucked away. As I said before, Mike's cock was her favorite; she loved its girth and super-loose foreskin and its slight upward bend. She encouraged him to cum quickly, but Mike wanted to last longer, so he stopped pumping her and crawled down to lick her pussy again. She told me that he was now doing a much better job of it, but she wanted him to continue fucking her. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, so she waited before she exclaimed, "Now, Michael, fuck me now, I am close."

Mike climbed atop of her fucked as if he was competing in an Olympic event. He orgasmed as he ground his fat cock into her slender body and she felt his load hit her cervix. She wanted to get up and get dressed, but Mike wanted to eat her pussy again, in the hope that he might make her cum. She relented and he licked away. Eventually, he realized that she was not going to cum and he gave up. She hurriedly kissed his lips, his cock, and got dressed and flew out the door.

I was so turned on by what she told me that I pulled the car over and told her I need a quick blow job. She smiled and soon had my stiff cock out of my pants. As she sucked my cock, I imagined her under Mike, with is fat cock sliding in and out of her, her naked breasts pressed against his hairy chest, her vagina muscles gripping his cock and her naked feet, toes clenched, bouncing up and down with his thrusts, while his cock exploring her inner folds of flesh and wetness, his precum dripping onto her cervix, his cock growing extra ridged, as he spent himself in her, his sperm swimming like mad, striving to make her the mother of his child. His semen was still in her; in other words, part of him, his cells, his DNA was inside her vagina. I thought about how hard he had tried to make her cum, how his mouth covered her labia and his tongue flicked across her clit, how his mustache must still smell of her pussy. I came.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
The first time always with my husband. The second time depends on the the first time. If all went well and I feel comfortable with him, than maybe I'll meet up alone. If it goes on from there, I'll meet up alone if we're both okay with it. I've met men without my husband being there on numerous occasions and sometimes I prefer it. It takes some of the pressure off to "perform" and I can just enjoy the moment.

Was a big turn on for me" read lots of blogs and stories about wife's playing alone. Asked the wife to go out and meet a guy for a all night session. She went to a friends party" met a guy and ended back at his hotel. Came home in the morning and told me the details. He fucked her most of the night" she was sore and tired. I spent most of the night wanking to thought of her being with another guy bed.

When she feels comfortable enough meeting alone and comfortable enough with you being okay with her meeting him alone, it will happen. But you have to be enthusiastically encouraging at all times. No hint of a second thought or jealousy. Nothing but “Can’t wait for you to come home tomorrow.”