Question for Hubby's? Creampie

Just a thought..

how many of u guys love eating creampies?
In the beginning I didn't love eating creampies. I didn't want to eat even my own cum. I was disgusted. But since my wife insisted, I did it once and then I did it again and again... Then I was ready for the next step: To eat the bull's cum from my wife's pussy as well. Now not only it doesn't bother me anymore but I also love very much licking and cleaning her pussy after sex with her bull.

Do u like eating cum from your wife pussy or directly from the source?
Definitely from my wife's pussy!

But the best feeling i enjoyed is when I'm on a 69 with wife on top and her guy ramming hard then pulls his dick out and explodes on her pussy lips and my face.. that's one heck of a feeling...
This is the best position for every cuckold husband. And for me too, of course. Being underneath my wife in 69 position while the bull fucks her doggystyle, I have the best and closest view of their genitals in action! I love it!

The taste is intoxicating. It is proof of their joy and pleasure. It is a reminder of our place. It is a reminder that he gave something that the wife does not want from the husband in our relationship.

We love each other , but wife has no desire for husband to be in her. This taste is a reminder.
Her lovers semen also contains the chemistry that bonds you and your wife to him. She absorbs thru her pussy and you by taking as much as possible orally.

I bet we were 10 years into this before I had my first creampie. It was so disgusting the first time but I was hard as a rock. After that I was hooked and couldn't wait for her to get home. My lack of sex drive was why she had to play outside but after she was getting what she needed outside, I got more too.
So are you saying you wanted more? That perhaps her extramarital play somehow increased your libido or made her more desirable?

Reactions: artman6060
I've only had 1 experience so far i wasnt in the room he cum all over her pussy, he wiped it off with tissue but she didnt wash and I was straight down cleaning up what was left as soon as I got in the room, it was amazing😍😍😍 i want to experience more of it and hopefully not cleaned up, id also happily take directly from the bull too
You will trust me you have me now ur wife will be satisfied like she has never been

Just a thought..

how many of u guys love eating creampies?

Do u like eating cum from your wife pussy or directly from the source?
I didn’t think I would have an easy time doing it for a long time, even less enjoying it. But the few times it has happened I found that I enjoyed it immensely. It’s been some time since it happened last, but I’m game for it to happen anytime now.

I have so far only eaten it out of my partner’s pussy. But something tells me I could be taking a cuming cock in my mouth this very evening. My partner has arranged for me to join her and her lover, and I’m soon heading there. I’m prepared to swallow his cock and cum, if that’s what they want.

I didn’t think I would have an easy time doing it for a long time, even less enjoying it. But the few times it has happened I found that I enjoyed it immensely. It’s been some time since it happened last, but I’m game for it to happen anytime now.

I have so far only eaten it out of my partner’s pussy. But something tells me I could be taking a cuming cock in my mouth this very evening. My partner has arranged for me to join her and her lover, and I’m soon heading there. I’m prepared to swallow his cock and cum, if that’s what they want.
grey, make sure to let us know if it happens

Reactions: TheGreyZone