Question for Ladies

kingtex21

Female
Gold
Sluts--Whores ? What do you think when referred to as either word? The words sound condescending and rude to me--What does that make the man?? If you like it, please explain why---Because the man is the "TAKER."

I absolutely love it when my husband calls me his slutty wife, his dirty little slut or his hot slut.
I would not like being called a whore.

When we go out he will tell me to show him my hot slutty tits or my slut wife ass and I have to do it, even if there are other people around. I love that.
Mmm I would just call you gorgeous 😁😍

Lynn loves being verbally abused - not by all the men she fucks by any means - but when she's playing with a regular bull. Then she really gets off on being very submissive and the name calling and dirty talk really plays into that for her.
Anyway, she happily refers to herself as a slut. She's always been promiscuous so it's very fitting and I love being married to a self confessed slutwife. Though for the most part she presents in public as a smart, articulate, respectable wife. But she can and does dress and act much more slutty when she's on the hunt lol.

Reactions: mirella.hango