Question for the Bi-Guys/Husbands out here

That's awesome!. Honestly I agree. I'm white and very skinny at 110lb. I've learn that even tho I feel completely straight my absolute favorite thing is being fucked in my ass by a giant powerful black guy with a huge black dick. My ass is super tight and small but I love when my wife ashley watches me get dominated by a muscular black guy as he over powers me and pins me doggie style right next to her and forcefully fucks my ass. I love he doesnt use any lub and dry fucks my asshole carelessly burying his giant beautiful black dick in me as deep as he can go slamming his hips into my ass as hard as he can. I completely lose control as Ashley watches me become his bottom bitch hearing me moan loudly and scream in pain telling me I sound just like some slutty white sissy girl.
It sounds like it might not be long before she has you dressing up as a sissy slut before she lets you enjoy his big black cock and I think you will love it.
If you are interested there are some pics of me taking big black and white cocks in my ass in our thread 'pics of Lynn'. If you search using that title you should be able to find the thread xxx

I'm curious to know how many of the bi guys here done anything in public with another guy ?

I'll list a few of mine..
-being Fingered in ass on a beach
-sucking someone in a van with fee others watching
-kissing a complete bi-stranger dude in a pub while using the Loo and feeling him up
-getting freaky with someone in car
-sucking stranger off in some bldg terrace or stairs....

There is few more but will wait for other comments and take it from there
Yes, I have been wanked off and sucked cock on a public nudist beach in Cape Town

One of my regular clients really gets off on making me take rough anal. He'll start by forcing his cock into my ass without any lube which really fucking hurts and he knows it but it also turns me on (I know I'm strange that way). It's too uncomfortable for me to cum even though it excites me. But fortunately he doesn't last long the first time and soon fills my ass full of cum. His second turn after I've sucked him hard again is much more enjoyable as I'm lubed up with his semen and I usually manage to cum once or twice. On his third go (this seems to be a pattern as he always fucks me three times) I'm really loosened up and very well lubed with cum, and having cum twice already he can last a long time and really pounds my ass but it feels amazing and has me cumming and cumming.
He's never shown any interest in fucking my pussy and only really likes me to suck him for as long as it takes to get him hard again but I'm fine with that as I love anal sex though my ass is sore afterwards xx
I am not into pain but I do like it when I am so hot and horny that I am willing to take a toy or a cock harder than I would - my sissy-pussy opens for it.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I am not into pain but I do like it when I am so hot and horny that I am willing to take a toy or a cock harder than I would - my sissy-pussy opens for it.
This is about as extreme as I get pain wise and only really lasts as long as it takes him to force his way in. I am used to regular anal so my ass is used to being stretched so it's probably not as brutal as it sounded. I wouldn't say that I'm a real pain slut as I'm not into extreme pain but light to moderate pain that blurs the line between pain and pleasure when I'm being submissive or engaging in bdsm play really turns me on xx

Also I'm sorry that this probably isn't the right place for this and I've derailed the thread which is supposed to be about bi guys. Sorry guys x

Also I'm sorry that this probably isn't the right place for this and I've derailed the thread which is supposed to be about bi guys. Sorry guys x
That happens so often. To help get it back on track. I was a husband, wife passed in Jan 21. I was bi during the later years of our relationship/marriage. My treasure is now gone but I'm still bi. I now have a GF and still play with guys.

That happens so often. To help get it back on track. I was a husband, wife passed in Jan 21. I was bi during the later years of our relationship/marriage. My treasure is now gone but I'm still bi. I now have a GF and still play with guys.
I'm really sorry to hear your wife passed away this year. I can't imagine how hard that must have been. And of course, no one can replace her but it's great that you've got to the point where you can enjoy sex with your gf and other guys again xx

I'm really sorry to hear your wife passed away this year. I can't imagine how hard that must have been. And of course, no one can replace her but it's great that you've got to the point where you can enjoy sex with your gf and other guys again xx
Thank you - I don't wish it on my worst enemy

my first date was with a older man,69yrs old,and he asked if i would go out in public,just for a walk in the neighbourhood,i must wear a short skirt with stockings&high heels and also had to put some make up&wig,red painted fingernails,he loved it to show me off,i had to cross my legs over each other when sitting down on a bench,and i was so nervous&shy for my first time,but i was so so turned on by the looks from the persons who saw me,most men couldn,t hide they were turned on and wishingi was on my own,i remember giving my date wet kisses over&over to show i was so happy and excited by my first public exposure and the nicest thing was ,a bit taboo,but there were young kids playing football nearby and when they spotted me sitting there with stockingtops in clear view&dangling my high heels ,there were suddenly a lot of balls coming our direction,14yrs old i guess they were,but without shame looking at my legs and shoes,i gave them a good look when we left between my legs,wet clitty is what they saw i think,other experiences i can remember is a few times giving handjob in a pub,carpark with blowjob,but mostly i wear sexy outfits in public for teasing and making men horny

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I'm curious to know how many of the bi guys here done anything in public with another guy ?

I'll list a few of mine..
-being Fingered in ass on a beach
-sucking someone in a van with fee others watching
-kissing a complete bi-stranger dude in a pub while using the Loo and feeling him up
-getting freaky with someone in car
-sucking stranger off in some bldg terrace or stairs....

There is few more but will wait for other comments and take it from there
That is a strangely specific set of questions.

I don't do anything in public view as I support public indecency laws. Now in a parking lot in the back of a curtained SUV or RV, no problem. But not where public view is a concern.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
At my urging, my husband became my submissive cuckold back in 2008. It took about a year before he sucked a cock for the first time and about three years for him to finally submit to having his ass fucked by one of my boyfriends.

His first public sex exposure was at a lifestyle club during the fall of 2012. My boyfriend was super aroused and horny and I did not want him with another woman. We went to a group sex room where there were roughly sixty people watching but the play area was empty with everyone just wanting to watch. I had my husband wearing a new chastity cage and once inside the room and on the bed, I sucked my boyfriend and then told my husband to strip. He was reluctant and super humiliated to be seen caged but he did as I instructed.

My boyfriend was dripping precum and he suddenly realized the string extending from my pussy was a not-go for the night for him. I told him to take my husband and he was so horny he wasted no time in taking my husband doggy style. My husband had been fucked before but not ever in open public view. I was a little jealous of the way my boyfriend ravaged and pounded my husband but it was super hot to watch.

Funny thing, after that display, we had many couples ask if they could have my husband as a surrogate during other woman's time of the month. They seemed fine for other men to use him as long as he had his cage on. I was fine to share my husband but never my boyfriend.