Question for the cucks.

It's nice to hear from seemingly "normal" guys like me.
It's hard to belive some of the stories on how a wife treats her husband...and he let's her.
The extra guy is something WE chose to do, WE enjoy the fun, WE like when he's with us.
Yes my wife likes the sex she has with him.
Yes she likes him doing her.
Yes she likes the bigger size of his dick.
Yes he likes doing her.
Yes he fucks her more than I do when he's with us.
Yes I like watching.
Yes I like sliding into her after he has fucked her.
Yes I've licked her clothes after he's cum in her and I've kissed her after she swallowed his load, she AND I both enjoy it.
The list can go on and on. Wife enjoys this fun like crazy, that's part of the fun.
It's a fun addition to our sex life.
Totally agree / As it should be - beside any kinks you are playing when he s with you - it should be the fun for all three and it should always be an addition not a replacement .

How do you, cuckold husbands, feel about the idea of pleasing the bull (pre or post wife)? I'm talking about giving him blowjob, handjob, or even let them use you too for a good fuck, either by directly asked from the hotwife/bull or by your initiative. What are your thoughts about this?
I dont get sexu involved with eho ever shes with a few drinks conversation but that it then they leave or leave fro..whete e er we meet

¿Cómo se sienten ustedes, maridos cornudos, ante la idea de complacer al toro (antes o después de la esposa)? Me refiero a hacerle una mamada, una paja, o incluso dejar que te utilicen a ti también para un buen polvo, ya sea por petición directa del hotwife/toro o por iniciativa tuya. ¿Qué piensas sobre esto?
nos gustaria comentar en este hilo sobretodo porque hemos leido varias respuestas bastantes similares a nuestra experiencia y si aunque no nos consideremos pareja cucklod al ser bisexuales los dos y tener muchas experiencias mhhhhhhh trios intercambios y sobre todo nos encanta recibir grupales que nos pemetren a los dos juntos todo esto siempre es de total acuerdo entre los dos sin ningun tipo de humillacion a ninguno de los dos solamente es sumar las posibilidades de tener placer los dos como pareja

Reactions: Gentleman Bull
I think bulls do that because they want to make sure wifey doesn’t want to fuck you anymore.
Can you explain this? It's clearly an expression of dominance. Do you think it also changes you in the eyes of your wife so that she doesn't want sex with you again?

nos gustaria comentar en este hilo sobretodo porque hemos leido varias respuestas bastantes similares a nuestra experiencia y si aunque no nos consideremos pareja cucklod al ser bisexuales los dos y tener muchas experiencias mhhhhhhh trios intercambios y sobre todo nos encanta recibir grupales que nos pemetren a los dos juntos todo esto siempre es de total acuerdo entre los dos sin ningun tipo de humillacion a ninguno de los dos solamente es sumar las posibilidades de tener placer los dos como pareja
Gracias!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
If she ever got herself a boy toy, I would want to play with it too. Men don't turn me on much, but being a sub to my wife and her lover while actively participating in my own cuckolding... that is something else entirely.
I think this is how a lot of husbands see it. As a Bull, my role is to please the couple, especially the wife. If she wants hubby to suck my cock, then so it will be.

How do you, cuckold husbands, feel about the idea of pleasing the bull (pre or post wife)? I'm talking about giving him blowjob, handjob, or even let them use you too for a good fuck, either by directly asked from the hotwife/bull or by your initiative. What are your thoughts about this?
I am soo willing to please him either before or after…during a threesome I felt her pussy and found his cock deep inside her and I thought they were just kissing. That is when he placed his hand behind my head and urged me down to where he was slow fucking her and he kept pushing my mouth to her pussy and his cock…when he pulled out he expected me to then suck him and that is when my wife realized I was truly bi

i make sure i look very sexy,no matter if i get involved in sex,but mostly he likes how slutty i look and when i start kissing him and stroking his cock,he wants a blowjob or hand&shoejob,getting fucked is in hands of wife because she knows how i like it,but no matter what i must do,i do it with pleasure and try to be as naughty i can be,and mostly they are surprised how they liked it with a sissy,most comments i get is about my legs and outfit

Attachments

• photo_2022-09-02_16-44-40.jpg
    photo_2022-09-02_16-44-40.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20231118_133638.jpg
    IMG_20231118_133638.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 39f1c9e6-96e0-40e6-812f-78ca8937e718.jpg
    39f1c9e6-96e0-40e6-812f-78ca8937e718.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 3
  • a889d1d0-fd84-42b6-9a85-d736177aa430.jpg
    a889d1d0-fd84-42b6-9a85-d736177aa430.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 3
I think bulls do that because they want to make sure wifey doesn’t want to fuck you anymore.
I think that indeed some bulls (that anyhow have not to be afraid of having interayions with another man) want that the cuck gives them sexual services as blowjobs and agree to be fucked to make them even more less manly in the eyes of their wife/girlfriend. For a lot of woman seeing their husband agree and undergo to have contact with their bull's semen, cock and give the bull's pleasure makes them to see the cuck as a passive sexual being by whom they not want or think will not be able to be sexual pleased by. After the first time I was bred by a guy that my girlfriend knew and told her that he fucked me and that I apparently liked it she never aliud me again to hav PIV sex with her.