Question for the cucks.

I've had my fair share of swinging with couples and I've had mfm threesomes with straight guys. And I always feel this unspoken sexual tension with the other guy. Like they'd catch me kinda gazing at their cocks and I'd look away. If I knew they'd be okay with me sucking them I would have but I was always anticipating them possibly initiating.
One friend, when wife and I were having a mfm with him, he was laid back in the bed, she was riding him. I was standing by the bed videoing, while my wife had a hold of my hard on. After they orgasmed, she leaned back, his flaccid cock came out of her pussy glistening. As I bent over to clean my wife, I so wanted to turn my face in the other direction for a cock lick, but didn't

One friend, when wife and I were having a mfm with him, he was laid back in the bed, she was riding him. I was standing by the bed videoing, while my wife had a hold of my hard on. After they orgasmed, she leaned back, his flaccid cock came out of her pussy glistening. As I bent over to clean my wife, I so wanted to turn my face in the other direction for a cock lick, but didn't
You should have. Most Bull's would be happy being cleaned.

How do you, cuckold husbands, feel about the idea of pleasing the bull (pre or post wife)? I'm talking about giving him blowjob, handjob, or even let them use you too for a good fuck, either by directly asked from the hotwife/bull or by your initiative. What are your thoughts about this?
If she would like to watch it - why not . in general i like to give oral pleasure .
But she need to be in it as well .

As a cuck I would do as told by either my wife or her boyfriend. If I am asked I will willfully suck his cock and lick up his mess. I will eat the creampie he left while he watches and enjoys my humiliation. I will do what they require as the reason he is there is because I cant take care of her. She knows it, he knows it and I know it.

Last edited:
The older neighbor kid talked me into sucking his cock when I was around ten or eleven and I really liked doing that for him. I think I sucked him off for four or five years growing up and with him coaching me had me keeping his cock in my mouth and swallowing his cum. I never thought it to be bad or wrong.
So now many years later if my wife's Bull is open to it I'll gladly fluff him or clean his cock after he's pulled out of my wife. Cleaning my wife is something I enjoy and she'll always verbalize it's time for me to clean her up. She's now back playing with her favorite Bull, mine too as he's very verbal with me telling me to "come here cucky, suck my cock, get me nice and hard so I can fuck your wife like you like." I'm always in chastity when she plays and my 3 3/4 inches is painfully trying to get hard along with dripping precum everywhere and my cuck brain is happy.

The older neighbor kid talked me into sucking his cock when I was around ten or eleven and I really liked doing that for him. I think I sucked him off for four or five years growing up and with him coaching me had me keeping his cock in my mouth and swallowing his cum. I never thought it to be bad or wrong.
So now many years later if my wife's Bull is open to it I'll gladly fluff him or clean his cock after he's pulled out of my wife. Cleaning my wife is something I enjoy and she'll always verbalize it's time for me to clean her up. She's now back playing with her favorite Bull, mine too as he's very verbal with me telling me to "come here cucky, suck my cock, get me nice and hard so I can fuck your wife like you like." I'm always in chastity when she plays and my 3 3/4 inches is painfully trying to get hard along with dripping precum everywhere and my cuck brain is happy.
How old was that dude?

This is how a Bull should be and both wife and hubby get to enjoy the session.