Question for the cucks.

I have fantasized quite a lot for the past 8-10 years about sucking cock. Previously I just imagined I could do it during a steamy threesome or something like that. Since me and my partner switched roles to me being submissive to her, this desire has grown even more and now it's more a part of my fantasies around me being submissive and humiliated. My partner did surprise me recently when I spoke about it. She said that she liked the thought of me being a 'tool' for her, and her man. So I don't think that it is very far into the future for this to actually happen.
I have also expressed a desire for her to 'teach' me to like and take cock. And while she has responded a bit positive to this, I still don't have any high hopes of that happening anytime soon.
I've actually started browsing some gay/bi dating sites just to try out the experience. If my partner said that she wanted med to be fucked properly by a man (hers or someone else) I think I would say yes before even thinking... o_O

How do you, cuckold husbands, feel about the idea of pleasing the bull (pre or post wife)? I'm talking about giving him blowjob, handjob, or even let them use you too for a good fuck, either by directly asked from the hotwife/bull or by your initiative. What are your thoughts about this?
I am always ready to service her bull in whatever manner he or she demands. If I'm slow to respond then I deserve to be punished as severely as they see fit.

How do you, cuckold husbands, feel about the idea of pleasing the bull (pre or post wife)? I'm talking about giving him blowjob, handjob, or even let them use you too for a good fuck, either by directly asked from the hotwife/bull or by your initiative. What are your thoughts about this?

I have never looked at a man and wanted to do anything sexual with him. Many of our Bulls are regulars who we have known for several years or longer. Each Bull is different in what they want and what they are into. My role is to be there for my wife first and then also to ensure the Bull is happy and satisfied. I will normally serve our Bulls drinks and attend to anything they want or need when they are over to take care of my wife.

Most of my wife's Bull seem to enjoy my submissiveness. I am frequently asked to suck cock during their encounter, and many also seem to enjoy me rimming them and licking their balls as they are inside my wife. Ultimately, when the Bull is satisfied, he will be a better lover to my wife, which is my goal.

I enjoy it because I know it will bring more pleasure to my wife and also because I know it brings our Bull pleasure.

I have been on both sides both bull and cuck, I have never given the bull head as a cuck but gave the cuck head as a bull. I enjoyed it.

You are the first to post this experience. The first oral experience I had was from my Wife's Bull giving me a blowjob one night after he fucked my wife. It took me by surprise, and I was not expecting it, but he said it was his way of extending appreciation for sharing my wife with him. About a year later, when we were first with my wife's boyfriend, we were all three in bed one night, and he and my wife were playing. They got off, and then he told my wife it was time to take care of me. I was unsure what he meant, but he and my wife both got down and began to suck my dick together. He also gave me an incredible rim job that night, and when I shot my load, he and my wife shared it.

My wife's current BF does not want me in the room when they fuck. He allows videos but he doesn't want me to watch them in person. I would totally suck him off before and after if I was instructed to. I would also get fucked by him if I was ordered. (My wife pegs me). My wife would be into it as well but the BF is not. I have eaten his creampie on four occasions. Three times she walked out of our room and fed me and one time she asked him to watch her feed me and he walked out of our bedroom and watched me eat her out.

My wife's current BF does not want me in the room when they fuck. He allows videos but he doesn't want me to watch them in person. I would totally suck him off before and after if I was instructed to. I would also get fucked by him if I was ordered. (My wife pegs me). My wife would be into it as well but the BF is not. I have eaten his creampie on four occasions. Three times she walked out of our room and fed me and one time she asked him to watch her feed me and he walked out of our bedroom and watched me eat her out.
U need tell them both

My wife has two occasional Bulls who are the same as your wife's BF. They go into our bedroom and close the door and even turn the lock on the door when they fuck my wife. I have never seen them in action, and other than hearing them, I am not involved at all.

Reactions: Riker41
No desire at all to do anything with him. Watch it all happen? Hell yes
Take a turn ? Yes
Our friend looks hot as hell standing there with a full erection but I don't need to touch it or him.

Years ago, small party, got late. 2 girls, 3 guys smoking, drinking and laughing. Talk turns to sex. We're trying to get the girls to kiss. They did for a min, was hot. We ask them to take tops off then kiss, they say only if you guys do too. Girls topless, guys naked, girls kiss, us 3 guys full hard. Girl says they'll get naked if we suck each other. We say ok....why I still don't know. I'm smallest, one guy probably 8", last guy is BIG. Big guy kneels in front of me, starts sucking, I'm a little freaked out, girls watching like crazy. Lasted maybe a minute. Other guy starts on me, I'm looking at the girls watching, I feel I'm gonna cum so I pull his head off my dick.
Next guy starts on me, 30 seconds and I pull him off me. He goes to big guy, maybe a minute. Now it's my turn, big guy, I could hardly get the head into my mouth so I mainly licked his shaft. Medium guy I got maybe half way down. I will say it wasn't bad. Soon he says I'd better stop. Girls loved it. Big guy says it was fun, girls say one of us needs to cum in a mouth. Big guy goes down on medium guy, like 45 seconds the guy unloads in his mouth. Girls are rubbing their clits. It was damn hot. We each fucked each girl twice. Was fun but not something I'd do now.

A cuck should serve his wife's bull by doing what he is told, without question!

My wife has several times expressed an interest (on her part) in seeing me "take it from the source." We "joke" all the time that even tho I am 100% straight, I have definitely swallowed a LOT more sperm than she EVER will, in the form of cleaning her up after she has been with her Lovers. No doubt it is correct too. While her oral skills are exemplary, even legendary, almost all of her Lovers sperm is deposited DEEP inside of her as she is begging them for it, usually in the form of a desire for a pregnancy. Few can resist her desires!!
While I would have zero interest in initiating such a situation, I have never denied my wife anything sexually, so I can see a situation ... I would entertain her desire (to see me suck her Lover off) if it was someone I had grown to like myself, as a friend. Trying to think of one of her Lovers I actually met and that I actually liked also. Most of them think she is sneaking around behind my back with them, so I tend to be ambivalent and even distant from them. Cordial, but not in a way that we would get close.
There was one really well hung Black Lover she had that was in the same profession as I am and I probably got to know him the best of all her Lovers as a result of the professional interest. It was how they met and began their affair too. I could see a potential situation with him, where if she initiated this first, that I might be willing to engage in oral and masturbatory gratification of him if, for some reason, he was in need and she was for some odd reason unavailable on short notice. He used to spend a lot of time at the house when we were both there, so it was not unusual for him to be there in our busybody neighborhood (at the time) so I had the opportunity to getto know him casually versus just in work-related situations. We had plenty to talk about due to the profession we were in too.
Problem with this is it is a line that once crossed, it CANNOT be undone. You are forever a male cocksucker and have to live with that forever. In many eyes, you are now gay, a queer, a fag..........hard to take. Also hard to really know the outcome of your wifes feeling for you post-occurrence. For the same reason, your wife now knows you are a cocksucker!! And if it was to take place in her absence too........That can go very wrong for your relationship.

Interesting consideration tho. CW

My wife has several times expressed an interest (on her part) in seeing me "take it from the source." We "joke" all the time that even tho I am 100% straight, I have definitely swallowed a LOT more sperm than she EVER will, in the form of cleaning her up after she has been with her Lovers. No doubt it is correct too. While her oral skills are exemplary, even legendary, almost all of her Lovers sperm is deposited DEEP inside of her as she is begging them for it, usually in the form of a desire for a pregnancy. Few can resist her desires!!
While I would have zero interest in initiating such a situation, I have never denied my wife anything sexually, so I can see a situation ... I would entertain her desire (to see me suck her Lover off) if it was someone I had grown to like myself, as a friend. Trying to think of one of her Lovers I actually met and that I actually liked also. Most of them think she is sneaking around behind my back with them, so I tend to be ambivalent and even distant from them. Cordial, but not in a way that we would get close.
There was one really well hung Black Lover she had that was in the same profession as I am and I probably got to know him the best of all her Lovers as a result of the professional interest. It was how they met and began their affair too. I could see a potential situation with him, where if she initiated this first, that I might be willing to engage in oral and masturbatory gratification of him if, for some reason, he was in need and she was for some odd reason unavailable on short notice. He used to spend a lot of time at the house when we were both there, so it was not unusual for him to be there in our busybody neighborhood (at the time) so I had the opportunity to getto know him casually versus just in work-related situations. We had plenty to talk about due to the profession we were in too.
Problem with this is it is a line that once crossed, it CANNOT be undone. You are forever a male cocksucker and have to live with that forever. In many eyes, you are now gay, a queer, a fag..........hard to take. Also hard to really know the outcome of your wifes feeling for you post-occurrence. For the same reason, your wife now knows you are a cocksucker!! And if it was to take place in her absence too........That can go very wrong for your relationship.

Interesting consideration tho. CW
Thanks for expressing your thoughts man, youre very well articulated!

I would love to clean both of you if you are up for it I will let you come in my mouth and give up my ass too for your pleasure

I'm a bi cuck so I love pleasing her bull

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
You can use my mouth as you please, no penetration for me though.